1. G

Queen

ummm...who are they?
  2. G

Spielberg/Eastwood Iwo Jima Movie

Spielberg and Eastwood - should be a good movie :thumb:
  3. G

NEW! Name the AG Team!

Ermm...an armchair is way too small for a team to fit in... :nuts: how about the Sofa Squadron or the Divan Division ? :banana:
  4. G

The Last Samurai

Superb movie :thumb: Only disappointment - no bedscene between Tom Cruise and his Japanese leading lady :(
  5. G

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

Its a Hollywood movie after all more commercial less artistic but not really boring.
  6. G

What Do You Drive?

Yeah. By that time my 996 will be replaced by the Ducati 999 Testastretta superbike: Its the ultimate chick magnet! :P _______ Change is the constant, the signal for rebirth, the egg of the phoenix. -Christina Baldwin
  7. G

What Do You Drive?

Its not exactly a rule yet but I'll try to dictate this to every nerd out there as soon as I become Nerd Nation dictator. :bowdown: A thousand posts from now I think. :nuts: Nerds will understand, they don't want to be boring and normal like most cage people. :P _______ Only I can...
  8. G

What Do You Drive?

A Ducati 996, a Yamaha R1, a Yamaha XT600 trail bike and a cart powered by my Doberman Pinscher. All are 2-wheeled vehicles because nerds don't ride cars. _______ Perfection is a road, not a destination. Every time I live, I get an education. -Burk Hudson
  9. G

Lord of the Rings

The only thing I like in the movie is Liv Tyler. :nuts: ______ The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice. -George Eliot
  10. G

RTS Wargames

Medieval Total War and Rome Total War. ______ Either war is obsolete or men are. -R. Buckminster Fuller
  11. G

How do you play?

60% LAN , 40% against AI. ______ Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed. -Mao Tse-Tung
  12. G

Ranks at ACG

Cool advice. Another hundred posts and I will be Geek-in-Chief. Beats Bush's CIC title big time. :banana: _______ When men exercise their reason coolly and freely on a variety of distinct questions, they inevitably fall into different opinions on some of them. When they are governed...
  13. G

Ranks at ACG

I did! I promoted myself to 4-star Geek General. Nyahahahaha :banana: _______ Do not judge men by mere appearances; for the light laughter that bubbles on the lip often mantles over the depths of sadness, and the serious look may be the sober veil that covers a divine peace and joy...
  14. G

Ranks at ACG

Cool! :cool: _______ An idea is salvation by imagination. -Frank Lloyd Wright
  15. G

Ranks at ACG

How many posts to become Field Marshal? Field Marshal of the Nerds - now this is one wonderful rank. :bowdown: _______ Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250 -Harper's Index
  16. G

Your Top Three War Movies

List your top three war movies. My choices: 1. The Sands of Iwo Jima 2. The Thin Red Line 3. Full Metal Jacket