Search results

1. K

Matrix Reloaded Thread (possible spoilers)

I didn't like the first movie so I'm not too excited about the sequel.
  2. K

US battle plans

YAY. More nutty conspiracy theories. If anything Rumsfeld has been vindicated. I could understand criticism if the whole thing had been a quagmire... but give him a friggin break. There are always going to be a few generals who disagree with the battle plan or the defense department. The...
  3. K

Franks a war crminal ?

Re: Re: Re: Franks a war crminal ? Marko, i don't believe the U.S. or any international institutions should have that right. So we might find ourselves on the same side here. I didn't support the Milosovic tribunal. I think any Iraqis who need to stand trial should do so in Iraq. If...
  4. K

Franks a war crminal ?

Well the U.S. passed legislation a while back saying that we would take military action to rescue any U.S. citizens from the international kangaroo court. Just more proof that we need to get out of the united nations as the inmates are running the asylum
  5. K

General Strike Set in Iran In Bid To Topple Mullahs

Maybe its just me, but i think the muslim woman look is hot. From now I'm going to make any girls i start dating wear the veil.
  6. K

General Strike Set in Iran In Bid To Topple Mullahs

General Strike Set in Iran In Bid To Topple Mullahs Date of July 9 Puts U.S. on the Spot REZA PAHLAVI: ‘THIS COULD BE A MAJOR TURNING POINT’ By ADAM DAIFALLAH Staff Reporter of the Sun WASHINGTON — Mark the date: July 9. That’s when op-ponents of the Iranian regime...
  7. K

Will Iraq war kill Rumsfeld's dreams?

The Wall Street Journal said in an editorial on Tuesday: "An unbending rule of Washington life is that the one thing critics can never forgive you for is being right. This is worth keeping in mind amid the obloquy now being heaped on Donald Rumsfeld. Judging by all of the blind-quote...
  8. K

Cable News Coverage Of The War

Cable News Coverage Of The War: Flip on the cable coverage of the war on any channel and this about what you'll see... Anchor: This just in -- for the 10th consecutive day there have been explosions heard in Baghdad. However, we don't have any actual footage or even information about what...
  9. K

Shot In The Head 4 Times: Lucky Marine Tricks Death...

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-12276106,00.html
  10. K

Why no blackouts in Baghdad?

I think they are keeping Iraqi tv on for intelligence purposes. It helps them determine who is alive or dead among the iraqi leadership, and provides clues to their possible whereabouts. I have to say the Iraqis have made quite asses out of themselves thus far.
  11. K

Media coverage of Iraq

I don't think so. Give the American people some credit. They can handle seeing fighting on tv. Support for the war is locked in. People have chosen their sides. This war is not going to last 10 years either. More likely is that Iraqis will welcome the U.S. and it will turn out to be a huge...
  12. K

Iraqi Ambush

It's tragic for the families of those involved, but we're fighting a war here. A few soldiers are going to get killed.
  13. K

Media coverage of Iraq

The Vietnam war lasted 10 years and the American public supported it until the very end. Nobody seriously pays attention to the rent-a-mob protests anymore in the U.S.
  14. K

Shock and Awe: Achieving Rapid Dominance

Thanks for the link. That was a great read.
  15. K

Gulf War II

http://www.theonion.com/onion3809/gulf_war_2.html
  16. K

Favorite scene in a movie.

Charlie don't surf! :p
  17. K

Favorite scene in a movie.

i really like the helicopter assault scene in "Apocalypse Now"
  18. K

D-Day approaching

Some nations did not want to live up to their responsibilities. Many people cannot rise above the truism that "war kills people". They would prefer just to feel good about themselves and maintain a "holier than thou" attitude rather than face up to ugly reality that Saddam had to go. Words mean...
  19. K

D-Day approaching

The argument is that Saddam is in violation of the cease fire agreement he agreed to in 1991. Therefore, it is time to "resume firing". I'm tired of all these kooky conspiracy theories. Their are a million reasons for this war. I don't think you're going to get regime change with covert ops...