Search results

1. A

Call of Duty 2

It was realy intense, especially the american campgain. On my computer it ran way better than fear and half life 2, maybe i'm just lucky :cheeky:
  2. A

Call of Duty 2

I think every single Soviet battle cry involves the word facist....
  3. A

Call of Duty 2 Screens

I don't remember any blood in COD 1 (I may be wrong). Not saying I want everyone to explode into clouds of blood, but no matter how pretty a game looks it just loses part of the feel when people just fall over.
  4. A

Anti-Virus programs

I also use antivir on both my and my parents computer.
  5. A

Half-Life 2

steam says nothing about my problem..... once again shafted by steam :OHNO:
  6. A

Half-Life 2

i just downloaded it off of steam, didn't even touch a cd
  7. A

Half-Life 2

is anyone having the problem: I downloaded the game off of steam, and it's finished downloading 100% and everything is finished updating, but it keeps telling me i have the wrong cd inserted? I didn't even get a CD!
  8. A

pics of people here.

I love that bike path..... <3 <3
  9. A

pics of people here.

blah football. I played wide receiver in 7th grade, but I just ran around and never caught the ball. That's when I thought I should ditch the pads and run cross country ;)
  10. A

pics of people here.

That picture is the greatest! I would have payed money to run that race, so post the pic!
  11. A

pics of people here.

yeah they do! Castles in the sky on heavy... I wanna see you just try ;)
  12. A

pics of people here.

Here is a more recent picture of scuud and I. I'm on the left, Scuud is on the right. *note* This picture was taken after a very intense game of Dance Dance Revolution on heavy difficulty so we have a very good reason to look bad ;) *second note* And don't ask about the suspicious...
  13. A

pics of people here.

Um well heres a REALLY REALLY bad picture of scuud and I from a year ago.... we'll get a more recent one tonight ;)
  14. A

Hearts of Iron

most def not a waste of money
  15. A

Hearts of Iron

What is this i've heard about wanting to use a newer scenario. Road to war! :gas:
  16. A

Axis and Allies RTS

I'll take the time to send it to people over AIM if they want me to... Only took me 18 minutes ;)
  17. A

The Political Machine

When I'm out grabbing my copy of evil genious I think I'll pick up a copy of this too :cheeky: Hey has anyone ever played "Power Politics?" It was this really old school political simulator, it's interface looked exactly like this but with less colours. Now THAT was a good game.
  18. A

Hearts of Iron

I know, scuud and I live really close to each other and we're good friends, so we've acctually played together before :nuts: :cheeky:
  19. A

Hearts of Iron

Hey, i'm in
  20. A

Doom 3 has gone gold

the reccomended specs are so low because that is what you would need to play the game with the lighting and shadows turned way down, which is kinda the whole point of the doom atmosphere......