Search results

1. B

Anyone else can't wait for Halo 2?

The assault rifle is good against grunts and it can really help take down an Elite. The thing you were probably talking about taking 10 clips. You empty 1 clip into the Elite and then as your doing so advance on it then bonk it to kill it. Plus the Assault rifle is really good on multiplay.
  2. B

Thats only if the person has a really high end PC with thousands of dollars worth of gaming parts :D
  3. B

yeah I've seen the videos and they all kick @$$. I can't wait to get my hands on the new Magnum style pistols and the Plasma sword. I also can't wait to host a game with Plasma swords only in a really small level like wizard.:hurt:
  4. B

I recently went to a 5 vs 5 Halo system link party and I forgot how cool that game was. Then I was thinking halo2 will be out in only 3 months! Man I can't wait. :armed:
  5. B

Name That Video Game! 16

That was a tough one. Almost got me.... :P
  6. B

Battle of the Online Shooters!

Look at all of the online shooters that BattleField 1942 has spawned. I'm only going to get a couple of them and heres the list. -Unreal Tournament 2004 -Tribes Vengance -Terminator 3: WotM -Star Wars Battlefront -Soldner Secret Wars -BattleField Vietnam -Joint Operations -Far Cry (this...
  7. B

FullSpectrumWarrior

I saw it and it does look awesome. It'll take shooters to a whole nother level again. To bad the idiots decided to delay it for 5 months.
  8. B

MSN Picks Must-Have Video Games

Yep Far Cry and Call of Duty. Far Cry will get Game of the Year if Doom III and Half Life 2 don't surface.
  9. B

Soldner - Secret Wars

Oh God that was the first computer game I ever really loved. Got it 10 days after it came out and loved it. It was awesome online and with everything. Not enugh people though. I mean I only ran into 10 enemies on 1 level and it was so big. It was a great game though. Soldner looks to be...
  10. B

GameSpy's Most Wanted 2004

Rome Total War should have benn higher up I think. Is going to be strategy game of 2004. I think the Movies looks pretty cool with showing them to people online. Awesome concept.
  11. B

Favorite Video Games

1. Call of Duty 2. Red Alert 2 3. Halo 4. Unreal Tournament 5. Civilization 6. Homeworld 7. Alpha Centauri No specific order after Call of Duty.
  12. B

Rome Total War

I've also heard of that show but being a yank never got to see it :mad: I heard though from PC Gamer that they were looking to put it on over here on like Tech TV or History Channel. It sounds like such an awesome show. I hope he put it on BBC America too. I have an awesome screenshot from PC...
  13. B

Rome Total War

As wargames go this should be the greatest game ever. No buts about it it is going to make us all piss our pants. If you haven't seen it already then I suggest you go to Totalwar.com and check it out. It will be te best Wargame of 2004. Any thoughts?
  14. B

Master and Commander

Excellent Movie. I loved it. It really is a new Standard bearer in war movies. Crowe hasn't done this good since Gladiator. It truly showed te brutal nature of 18th century Naval conflict.
  15. B

The Five Best War Movies Ever

1. Saving Pvt Ryan 2. Band of Brothers 3. Gettysburg 4. Black Hawk Down
  16. B

Civilization Three

I liked it but it got old fast. To much to handle and to much to manage. Warefare is like dice rolling and it wasn't fun after a couple of maps.
  17. B

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

Come on how can you forget aving Private Ryan?? I've seen all of those movies and I thought Pvt Ryan was better than them. Runner up would be A Bridge to Far though.