Search results

1. N

January 2005 Dispatches/Top 10 War Movies

I like EAG, but it kept going back to the love story every time it was getting good. Just a question to ACG Mag writers, why didn't you put SPR on there? I'm curious to see your reasoning.
  2. N

Fahrenhype 911

I bought mine at Wal Mart. Didn't take much time for me to find it.
  3. N

Farenhait 9/11

make sure after you see it you also rent "FarenHYPE 9/11" as well. It shows where Michael Moore was lying and telling these half truths. To be honest with you, I am curious to see what this little [insert inappropriate word here] has to say, but I don't want to contribute any money to this...
  4. N

Farenhait 9/11

brilliantly said Richa!
  5. N

Gods and Generals review and reactions?

the reason why it is probably more Confederate focused is because Ted Turner is a big Civil War buff. Not only that, but he is from the South. This was a good movie, just WAY too "wordy" in my opinion.
  6. N

Taken Down A Notch

apparently not lol
  7. N

Taken Down A Notch

Ive noticed that my post count is signifigantly down. I was around 950 and now I am forced to subside with 500 something. While I really do enjoy the new site, this is the only down side to it. Not that I ever expected this transition to be flawless. Anyone else been taken down a notch...
  8. N

Ranks at ACG

I think I can consider this the final version of the ranks list: 0 posts - Civilian (makes up between 65% and 80% of our forums) 1 Posts- Recruit 3 Posts- Private 10 Posts- Private First Class 35 Posts- Rifleman 40 Posts- Corporal 75 Posts- Fireteam Leader 80 Posts- Sergeant 115...
  9. N

Ranks at ACG

hmmm...perhaps it's 125.
  10. N

Alien VS. Preditor: Tactics

I say predator
  11. N

American Heroes -- DVD Set

hmmm....i think ill pass
  12. N

Alien vs. Predator Impressions

I KNEW it was going to be bad. it just had the entire look of a bad movie really.
  13. N

Comedy Movie ELECTIONS! (Ignore Other Post)

we're voting for best comedy
  14. N

War Movie ELECTIONS!

its a tight race i must say
  15. N

War Movie ELECTIONS!

Vote for your favorite War Movie of All Time! This is the FINAL election! 5 Day Limit!
  16. N

Comedy Movie ELECTIONS! (Ignore Other Post)

Vote for your favorite Comedy Movie! This is the FINAL election! 5 day limit!!!
  17. N

War Movie Nominee Thread

War Movie Nominating is now closed!
  18. N

Comedy Movie Nomination Thread

Comedy movie nominating is now closed!
  19. N

Overall Best Picture Nominee Thread

best picture nominating is now closed!
  20. N

Overall Best Picture Nominee Thread

my thoughts exactly