Search results

1. F

CoD 2 Big Red One

I have yet to play it, But I have heard that the game is to short. So I wont be buying it, at least not till the price drops. fifty bucks is alot of money to just shell out.
  2. F

The Goriest Game Ever Made

The Grand theft auto series would get my vote for most gory.
  3. F

A New Naval Sim

Your link isnt working.
  4. F

Lock N' Load

Does any one here own Mark H. Walker's Lock 'N Load? I do and love it
  5. F

Problem after merge

I have never understood what the big deal is with rank, your rank dosent get you anything here does it? It just rewards you for posting.
  6. F

For all you Combat Mission fans - favourite version of the game?

Barbarossa to Berlin Is by far the best I have always found the eastern front to be more Interesting, thats were the war was fought in its most brutal form.
  7. F

Brothers By My Side - the game

If you guys liked Brothers by my side look into Lock N Load, Its a great game If your into the Vietnam war era like I am.
  8. F

Men of Valor Character Renders

this and shell shock nam 67 are going to be great games
  9. F

Gods and Generals review and reactions?

I thougt that movie was awfull to slow and boring
  10. F

War Movie ELECTIONS!

Wheres Hamberger Hill or we were soldgers
  11. F

Men of Valor Vehicle Renders

I would rather get shellshock nam 67
  12. F

Brothers in Arms (new Game)

For Xbox and PC it comes out 10/04/2004 For PS2 sometime in early 2005 www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/brothersinarms
  13. F

Vietnam games

Yea that really pissed me off to learn that.:mad:
  14. F

New WW2 Game coming soon

Has any one seen the new Brothers in arms E3 demenstration video with Colonel Antel showing the game? Im sooo exited I cant wait any longer for this game to come out:banana: :banana: :banana: www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/brothersinarms
  15. F

The best console?

What do you think is a better system ps2, xbox or game cube? For my its hands down xbox, with game cube being the worst, I see game cube more as a system for little kids.
  16. F

Vietnam games

Yea It looks good its coming out on June 29. Heres the web site www.shellshockgame.com :armed: :armed: :armed:
  17. F

Full Spectrum Warrior is shipping, post your review

I just got the game a couple of days ago and have been really enjoying it. Its highly realistic.:horse:
  18. F

Strategy & Tactics: Diplomacy

So Doctor S have you recieved your copy of Diplomacy yet? You were saying there were only 3 games in all the UK?
  19. F

HALO 2 due out Nov 9, 2004

Theres a game coming out latter next month called shell shock nam 67. It takes place in Veitnam of course it looks like a damn good game.
  20. F

New WW2 Game coming soon

sorry wrong address www.brothersinarmsgames.com