Search results

1. B

Important Update / Correction to On to Philadelphia

UPDATE 8/7/2011: The scenario file has been updated to correct an error that prevented the arrival of a US National Guard division that is received as a reinforcement a couple of weeks after the US player plays the "United States declares Washington, DC an open city" theater option. My...
  2. B

New Scenario "On to Philadelphia" available in the downloads section

Based on H Turtledove's Great War novels & Felix's American Front 1914 scenario. The scenario covers the Confederate drive on Philadelphia in 1914 at 2.5 miles per hex with daily turns.
  3. B

On to Philadelphia - Beta (Felix - Confederate States vs Bill II - United States)

On to Philadelphia - Beta (Felix - Confederate States vs Bill II - United States) This is a battalion level sub-set of Felix's American Front 1914 scenario. It is based on Harry Turtledove's American Front novels Which has the United States allied with Germany & Austria-Hungary pitted...
  4. B

Playtester Wanted

I'm looking for a playtester to play the United States side in a Bn level scenario covering a Confederate invasion of Pennsylvania in 1914. It's based on Turtledove's American Front series & Tane Woodley's AF1914 scenario. The scenario covers the first two to five months of the war in North...
  5. B

Supply Setting Questions

Hello All, I am working on a Bn level scenario covering a Confederate invasion of Pennsylvania in 1914. It's based on Turtledove's American Front series & Tane Woodley's AF1914 scenario. What I would like to know is, are my settings & the rational behind them reasonable for a scenario set in...