Search results

1. wehrwolf

Top 20 ladder rated Defender Wanted

I'm up for it, lets do it.
  2. wehrwolf

newb looking for a short AK game

haaahummm... :whist:
  3. wehrwolf

"The Steel Triad:" a CMAK - Multiplayer Event.

lol, you guys have too much spare time. I love it.
  4. wehrwolf

Purist, you forgot to divide by pie and carry the common denominator. I figured it out and Gunner C actually wins... wehrwolf's email is - tasker@surenet.net 2054172's email is - welden@sympatico.ca deadly 88's email is- nmcentee@vianet.on.ca
  5. wehrwolf

Dear Purist. Well put sir, your attention to detail is second to none. :D If your game is as good as your grammar then this might be a challenging tournament. ;)
  6. wehrwolf

Just like in the war, us Canadians are all but forgotten until the sheeite hits the fan. Then everybody is a friend.
  7. wehrwolf

"Wehrwolf" and "2054172" are proud to announce the signing of the third and final member of TEAM CANADA. Back from retirement... "Deadly 88". PALANTIR: If it helps, we could play the Axis side if you need more teams. The Canadians are a devious and unpredictable bunch of lads who could pose...
  8. wehrwolf

Anyone up for a game in a WHQ vs. FGM

I'll be a reserve if need be. I'm not playing alot right now so a couple of games would be great.
  9. wehrwolf

Opponent Wanted.

If you want another one, I'm up for a game of cmak. Let me know.
  10. wehrwolf

BO Tourney- now filled 6/19

I sparked it back up to get some practise, it's interesting to see how much combat mission has evolved in the past few years. It really is night and day.
  11. wehrwolf

BO Tourney- now filled 6/19

I guess you did not receive my email, I would like to be appart of this tournament if there is still room. Thanks.
  12. wehrwolf

Scipio's next Mission

best of luck to you scipio. I'm sure we'll still see you on the battlefield. If not guys, can we divide up his points amongst us? :)
  13. wehrwolf

Best thing about AK so far?

I like the fact that my advancing company of men don't go to dirt and stay there for the whole game when a mg opens up miles away from the battle. (okay a little exaggerated, but the mg was too deadly in cmbb)
  14. wehrwolf

Steepe Tournament Update

Hopefully this tournament does not turn out like the veterns tournament. I too have posted my games over a month ago...
  15. wehrwolf

Separate Cmbb/bo ladders needed?

Single ladder. Combat mission by any other name is still combat mission. Besides thats whats fun about the ladder, you have vets up there that have been playing since day one. I'm sure they would want to keep their score total.
  16. wehrwolf

Best CM tank?

German's: The Hetzer, small, compact but deadly. Russian's: Probably the su85 or the su100. American's: Pershing or Jackson. British: Ugly as hell, but the Churchill VIII.
  17. wehrwolf

flags

Thanks for the quick response. __________________________________ "The old Father wound the skeane of your life a long time ago. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits man nothing." - Eaters of the Dead
  18. wehrwolf

flags

How do you change the national flags on replies? I guess the standard flag is the American flag.
  19. wehrwolf

When will the user flags return?

I liked the little flags which used to be displayed under the avatars. Just made the forums a lot more colorful and, I thought, more fun. Plus I liked being able to see where people are from. Are the flags under revision or something, or have they been removed permanently?
  20. wehrwolf

Steepe Tournament Update

I'm assuming everybody is done who will get done. Are we just calculating the winning players percentages and their matchups in the second round?