Search results

1. B

Farenhait 9/11

To Richa333...."the rest of us will continue to look a wide range of news sources".....As I have said before on another thread I was in Europe when this whole mess started and what I saw on European TV over many stations was vastley differant than when I switch to CNN (or Tass as I call it) I...
  2. B

Ranks

What are you guys complaining about, I havent been this low in rank scince the first time I got "busted" back in '55 for fighting with the MP,s after celebrating at getting promoted the first time. Just got to work at it I guess Bow on the island per ardau ad astra
  3. B

New Forum Software

How come I got " busted"...I havent been this low in rank since about 1955 when I got "busted " the first time.... :o Bow on the island per ardua ad astra
  4. B

New Forum Software

God!!!! here we go again..I go away for a few days to attend a Greek wedding, come back ,switch this thing on and have to retrain myself all over again..Can we just standardize things for onec and for all :mad: :mad: Bow on the island per ardua ad astra
  5. B

Best movie in the WW1 time period.

All quite on the Western Front ...original version Hell Angels Dawn patrol Aces High Wings Blue Max ( First half) Paths of Glory The battleship Potemkin Gallipoli (second half) Bow on the island per ardua ad astra
  6. B

favorite TV shows!

All the Black Adder series Babylon 5 Yes Minister Star Gate Xena ( just to watch her jump on a horse or Gabriella) M16 Alias (Just to watch her pout) Oz (brutal) Hogans Heros (campi but fun ) Most British police shows The Simpsons Jag ( I never met any marines like Mac..Even the...
  7. B

Name your favorite War-related songs!!

The closing sequenc of Dr Stranglove Vera Lynn "We'll meet again" Bow on the island
  8. B

Favorite Quote from Movie

favorite quote Fom "Zulu" in the middle of a fire fight (spear fight) this private whines "Why are we here Sgt Mjr" Sgt Mjr replies in typical Brit Army manner "we're here lad , because we're here Reminds me of my old RSM Bow on the island
  9. B

Dr. Sinister Exposed

Re: Re: Re: What are you going to do tonight? Its ok Dr S..I,ll cover your back..anybody who likes cats is ok in my book Bow on the island per ardua ad astra
  10. B

The Five Best War Movies Ever

Re war movies What constitutes a "good' war movie??? the amount of carnage in the first 15 mins or a"good" story line.. If its carnage then the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan, Gladiator or Glory will just about do it. If its a good story line then there is some deep searching to do ...
  11. B

The Five Best War Movies Ever

war movies God! now I,m going to date myself 1. They where expendable 2. A walk in the sun 3. Wake island 4. Stalingrad 5. Zulu