Search results

1. D

Call of Duty 2

Thanks Brian, looks like I can play it!
  2. D

Call of Duty 2

Can someone give me the PC requirenments? I want to make sure my old machine will play it.
  3. D

Call of Duty 2

Is this out for PC and Xbox? What are the reqiurenments for PC? I hope my old 128 mg video card can handle it! :laugh:
  4. D

COD 3 leak

Funny that some made the comment it was an intentional leak, what do you think?
  5. D

COD 3 leak

Did you read any of the replies?
  6. D

CoD2 Preview

Thanks Doc. I thought that may be what it was.
  7. D

CoD2 Preview

When is it due out? Is this a whole new Call of Duty? I thought United Offensive was Call of Duty Part 2? :confused: Or was it a continuation of Call of Duty? :nuts:
  8. D

CoD players

Sure you can! Some of the COD servers lag worse than old fashioned internet connections!
  9. D

CoD players

I am free this weekend. I'll check out the 5th acg.
  10. D

CoD players

I'm in and I could help out with "leading" I spent many an hour on COD on line. (just ask my wife! :nuts: ) Someone explain the 5th acg to me I have seen it mentioned here.
  11. D

Some COD news

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/02/07/news_6118141.html?tag=nl.e579
  12. D

Call of Duty?

Where did the Call of Duty section go? Is it me or are the on line COD games not as plentiful as of late. I logged on today after about a 1 week or so off, I got kind of bored. The team death match did not look like there were as many maps.
  13. D

CoD Patch 1.5 and United Offensive Patch

I downloaded the patch, when I go to the MP screen it still shows the update link. So today I thought I would try and re-install it, in case it did not install right the first time. Well after all this it still shows the update link! Anyone still have this problem?
  14. D

CoD: FH

Pretty cool!
  15. D

Castle Wolfenstien

Was there a point to breaking items? Such as Nazi flags, chairs, etc? Did it give extra health or aad to the scores. On a side note I kinda liked gettin beat up by the hot Nazi chicks in leather! :devious:
  16. D

Castle Wolfenstien

Any word if another Caslte Wolfenstien will be made?
  17. D

Halo 2

I will most likely but H2. But this sounds a lot like what they did with Splinter Cell. Which in my opinion is the best Xbox game out. For SP 2 they made the single person shorter to concentrate more on the xbox live side of it. For you Splinter Cell fans I have read #3 is in production as well.
  18. D

OK, I gave it my best shot...

Doc, while I really enjoy the game. I do agree that it seems that the player is doing all the"killing". I think that the first COD was more team oriented, meaning that your teammates did a lot of shooting. I thought almost to much in some missions. I think you should try it on line. The maps...
  19. D

Easter Eggs in COD?

Never noticed, thanks.
  20. D

Easter Eggs in COD?

As the Good Doc. and Beaves said welcome aboard! You will learn more than you will ever know! As far as Easter Eggs, no, there are none. Unlike Return to Castle Wolfenstien which had them. Check out www.planetcallofduty.com great site dedicated to COD.