1. D

Dealing with Auto-Defense Fire

Good tips Gary.
  2. D

Combined Arms in the EAW games

Nicely put Gary.
  3. D

any rebs still alive to fight in gettysburg

OK Vangse, I'll PM you with my email address and we can start things going.
  4. D

any rebs still alive to fight in gettysburg

Guys, I just received Gettysburg and would like a PBEM. Sides are not important as I need to get used to playing this genre. Vangse, if you are still available, let me know.
  5. D

Aspern and Essling scenario

:laugh: :laugh: Paulo, you crack me up mate!! :laugh: :laugh: I will give a French resume of the battle. The Austrians have numbers, lot's of them. The French have quality but are outnumbered. My strategy was this: to hold both towns as long as possible and allow the reinforcements to...
  6. D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Great stuff!!!
  7. D

Ruth! Ruth! Ruth! We March! - Feld Marshal Arnhem vs. General dannybou

This game is progressing although this last turn was a night turn. In the north, I managed to stop the German advance at some points and fighting desperetly to throw back the Huns and relieve the Ridge which is still holding. Difficult to fight King Tigers with Stuarts and Shermans. In the...
  8. D

Steel Rain - Fulda Gap '85 Campaign Game (dannybou vs Arnhem)

The Northern sector is a mess for the Reds. I ordered our artillery to use chemical weapons in order to disrupt and move NATO units out of their positions. That will give them something to think about. Now there will be a retaliation in kind I'm sure. The central sector is at a crossroads. I...
  9. D

Essling has been the scene of furious combat. The French batallions are attempting to hold a solid line against the hordes of Austrians who are pourring into the village. I can hear the men shouting:" Mais où donc sont les renforts?????????? " The Austrians in the Aspern area have somewhat...
  10. D

Aspern is lost and I doubt the French can retake it. The left wing buckled under the weight of the Austrian infantry and started to break. A redeployment was in order to save the division. The redeployment occurred and now the batallions are forming their lines again and punishing the Austrians...
  11. D

FG85 10_00 The Battle of Fulda - NATO

Looks like a good match. Will you play PBEM next?
  12. D

Never!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me your turn and I will smash your troops!!!!
  13. D

Unfortunetely this game has come to an end.
  14. D

The French left is being pressed very hard by thousands of Austrian troops. Some of our batallions are realling back from the shock of assaults. It would seem that the Austrians are throwing a large portion of their army in that area, or there are more moving around behind the cover of the...
  15. D

Well the Austrians are still moving from the West. They are now in full cannon range and have started to take casualties. I believe I will be defending in good ground. It will all depends where he will hit me with the bulk of his army. Might have to do some shuffling around. Come on Charles...
  16. D

Just started this scenario is Wagram. I, of course am playing the Glorious French Army and my opponent, Pirimeister, is playing the Austrians. Turn 1 Empereur, we have spotted the Austrian troops approaching from the west. Our troops are moving into a defensive perimeter, but my Empereur...
  17. D

Game: Eckhmul Scen: Cornered

Played a superb game against Pirimeister. I was the French under Davout and Paulo the Austrians. The game starts with the French attempting to withdraw off the map, only to be chased by the Austrians. The French have superior quality and leaders, while the Austrians have numbers. I managed to...
  18. D

Scenario authors, what are you working on?

Can you send it to me via email?