Search results

1. jlbetin

Sea Assaults against Turkey a 00,02€ one

When the Axis player declare war on Turkey, is he authorized to use German Units other than DAK to make sea assaults on Turkish Mediterranean coast ? Is the DAK limitation valid too for the Marmara sea? Regards Der WanderDubious ________________ The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best...
  2. jlbetin

I'm newbie for EA and I feel stucked

I'm on december 1939 turn 24 TO choosed prewar bonus, aircraft carriers Maginot line extended Hungarians,Romanians, Bulgarians joined Axis, Poland stay Neutral France surrendered (my back door strategy was right), Yugoslavia surrendered, Greece is occupied USA enter the fight...
  3. jlbetin

About Hungarians

Why Hungarians can't be used against poles in early stage of war ?? I partialy agree for Rumanians ( we can imagine an expeditionary corps there) Wait for your answer dear MantWyattVeerIs Der WanderEuropaIstMeineLebensRaüm ________________________________ The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The...
  4. jlbetin

Short and stupid question

Is EA working fine under TOAW III, is there a specific version of the scenario? I f yes where can I get it Regards Der WanderSearchingForEA ______________________ he Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a ███...
  5. jlbetin

The Evil Editor has hit again

I tried to launch the Tournament round 2, and there was lot of errors I was sure they were there not before. And Nemo told me that clicking inside an event frame was inserting an event. This hidden feature is fun when you know it, It creates me a lot of troubles Is there others hidden...
  6. jlbetin

Moderator to all workshop players

I know that round 2 is still played with an acow like version; "modern.exe" but if you want to use your just learned skills, you can join the Birth of european Army tournament round 2 You have to enroll here http://www.strategyzoneonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44465 You are all welcome...
  7. jlbetin

I wish you all a good workshop

Dear TOAW Forum Members, As TOAW section leader I wish you a good workshop, enjoy it and that your learning curves increase to their higher picks. I'm sorry not to join you but I'm working 70% of my time with the WanderEd, to permit me to offer the TOAW community, the 2nd and 3rd rounds of...
  8. jlbetin

Interest of attacking Spain in early turns

Is there any interest in declaring war to spain, in early turns ? Der WanderNothing
  9. jlbetin

Possible options for pre-war France

Hi Mark and all of you EA players When Brother Mantis would have enough time ( THIS IS NOT A CRITICISM SHANE:love: ) He will post an article I wrote about the May June 1940 myth Hreos and Legend. Those who will read it will see that many lies or omissions have driven by both both Gaullist...
  10. jlbetin

Der Wanderer Tür : How to use the force editor F4/F5 keys in an optimal way

Hi TOAW designers, A small word about F4/F5 non documented keys in TOAW editor. The F4 Key it is a key which permit to export the entire OOB Force 1 and Force 1 of a scenarioin a readable text format. To use it, open the force editor and type F4, choose a file name and that's it. Limitation...
  11. jlbetin

F4 F5 problem Der Wanderer Lost his Latin

Hi Friends, If I can create an OOB export file with F4, I was never able to get an F5 import file as each time I try to import the text file, I got an TOAW exception error crash. Any advices to help me ? Der WanderIstotalyLost
  12. jlbetin

Did you have a good experience on Formation orders

Hi, I try to get more info or document on the way to manage the Best the formation order for the PO facing human player Could you help me on this topic gents ? Der WanderNeedMoreToImproveHimself
  13. jlbetin

Der Wanderer Tür: exchanging units and OOB in different scenarios

Hi, I found the import export tool of the editor very usefull to transfer units, and with time it becomes a very quick one operation but, it impose some drastic restriction in units names. As the name of the unit become the name of the created file (*.unt), you must avoid all characters used...
  14. jlbetin

Pbm with French TO&E and OOB ?

So it is my 1st EA game, as a perfect nationalist I looked at the French units, and I am dispointed concerning the TO&E concerning tanks model repartition in units:hmmm: the 1st DLM Division légère mécanisée (1935) have officialy 80 H35 80 Somua S35 40 P178 60 AMR No B1 BIS tank and looking...
  15. jlbetin

I'm a newbie and want some help

Hi Gentlemen, I made two mistakes, I accepted a 500 turn "Blitzkrieg" with Jason :D, and in the same time I accepted within a few days/week to open hostilities with Siberian Heat as Axis in Europe Aflame.:nuts: Could you give me some advices before to be raw eated by Sib :dead: Thanks a...
  16. jlbetin

Is Gambit alive I've strictly no news

Hi, I've no news from Gambit since 19th of May Der WanderAloneInTheDark
  17. jlbetin

Define a chat meeting ??

Are some of you interested in a chat together ?? WP could you organize this ??? JL BETIN
  18. jlbetin

JL BETIN against Gambit

Bonjour, With the agreement of WP, I accept the chalenge of Gambit and took 3 TO. It seems at 1st look that Gambit is quite green in TOAW, I don't think I'm a master but I'm no more a newbie. Don't laugh Laszlo please, I know the trashing you are putting me in Bastogne. So I want to be...
  19. jlbetin

Where are the humvees

Hi, Here is a post I made on TDG, It could interest you too. ----------------------------------------------------- I hope not to open still opended door. I did a lot of research for my Snd Battle of France scenario, especialy on transportation units. It gave a funny thread where I was obliged...
  20. jlbetin

BioEd

Hi, Did some of you played with BioEd, could you give me advices or links to help discussion etc.... Thxs in advance Der WanderFutureBioEditor ?