Search results

1. B

Sports/Football Thread

If your even thinking about that your not much of a fantasy football player. GO COWBOYS!
  2. B

New Movie: Saints and Soldiers

News to me but I'm going if and when it comes to my neck of the woods.
  3. B

Sports/Football Thread

George represents a little insurance for the Pokes who are thin at the tailback position, nothing more, nothing less.
  4. B

Sports/Football Thread

Superbowl, Philly vs NE and you can stick a fork in da fish.
  5. B

50 Civil War related films

I had no idea there was so many. I rented a civil war time period movie today I had never heard of, "Wicked Spring", haven't watched it yet so I don't know if its any good or not.
  6. B

Favorite dog breed

All my dogs are mutts, just like me!:laugh:
  7. B

Call of Duty

Call of Duty was fun but I loved Farcry! Great graphics and great fun! I may even play it a second time.
  8. B

Rome: Total War

I'm licking my chops but I'll still play mtw too.
  9. B

Where are the WWI FPS's?!

There is gas canisters, I don't remember using a gas mask , but its been some time since I played Iron Storm. I'm playing Farcry now and you have to get past some leaky gas canisters in one level that can ruin your day. I have to say, Farcry is the best shooter I've ever played. Very long game...
  10. B

Where are the WWI FPS's?!

I played thru Iron Storm and thought it was fun, it's a decent shooter.
  11. B

How do you play?

Almost always play against the AI but a couple years ago a friend and I would team up online in AOE2. He would bring his laptop over and set up next to my computer and with a good cable connection we could coordinate our moves in real time on the spot. We didn't always win but we took our share...
  12. B

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

Glad I passed thru this thread, I had forgotten about the movie coming out this month.
  13. B

Master and Commander

Saw m&c at the movies and rented it Monday and watched it again. Will probably buy a copy to watch from time to time. :thumb:
  14. B

Windtalkers is what I would call a shoot em up, long on action and short on substance. I probably will only watch it again if it's a rainy day and I'm sick and it pops up on HBO or something.
  15. B

Civil war games

Doesn't seem to be much out there, I'd like to see someone put something together about the civil war along the lines of medieval total war.
  16. B

The Future Of Computer Harpoon

Great information, I enjoyed the original Harpoon and may get me the Harpoon3. Thanks.
  17. B

The book was better by a mile imo.
  18. B

TOAW:ACOW Patch 1.07?

Let us know were we can download the patch from too! Thanks
  19. B

Board Wargames vs PC Wargames

Don't have the time or available opponents to play board games anymore. The PC allows me to still enjoy the hobby.
  20. B

Long Live Talonsoft

Ever so often I'll fire up the ol Toaw-cow and give her a go.