Search results

1. S

MoH Dead?

Its dead ,COD is a much better game anyway
  2. S

The ACG Player Matching Thread

I am always up for some CM:BB or CM:AK action . The dial-up is not a problem if you play by Email . You can play as large of a size battles as you pc can handle. I have played 120 turns by Email, it does take some time though I think we when back and forth for what seemed forever. I kind of like...
  3. S

Squad Leader and Diplomacy to be made into PC games AGAIN!!!

ASL was made into a PC game , its call CM. There was a PC game with the name of Squad Leader some years back but besides the name ASL/SL and SL pc game had nothing in common. Lets hope the don't just try to cash in on the name of SL this time around.
  4. S

Any recommendations?

Steel Panthers world at war Very good game. The support at Matrix games for this game is top...
  5. S

Best all time actor War or Combat movies

Well then my vote goes for Damian Lewis. As you stated Creeping death the poll was for the best actor in a war movie. Band of Brothers cast unknown names for the most part. In doing so the viewer has no pre-notion of the character the actor is trying to portray. So if I was going to make a war...
  6. S

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

Band of Brothers is by far the best war movie ever.
  7. S

Best all time actor War or Combat movies

Were is Band of Brothers
  8. S

Board Wargames vs PC Wargames

I for one was huge fan of Squad leader and then ASL. For years tried to find the PC equivalent, well never found it to tell you the truth never even came close. CC and CM are to a degree in some point just as good in a game play sense but nothing has come close to the depth and the replay...
  9. S

Best War Game?

"Highway to the Reich "best RTS WWII wargame out there. Has a ton of depth,its not a fast pace click fest with good graphics to hide the bad game play. Map graphics are outstanding. www.Matrixgames.com just follow the link.