Search results

1. R

Need SASL 2nd edition rules

I bought a copy of 2e SASL and while it contained everything in mint condition, it did not contain the rules. The seller THOUGHT he had the rules but apparently lost them. Is there anywhere to get a set? I have all charts, counters, etc.
  2. R

Has ASL evolution left behind "ART" pieces, like 10-3s?

That was what made me think of that, because I have been re-watching Band Of Brothers this last week.
  3. R

Has ASL evolution left behind "ART" pieces, like 10-3s?

Could artillery be worked back into the scenario mix by using them more as objectives to silence/capture if not used as direct participants? At least you could pull out the counters once in a while.
  4. R

MMP: going the way of the Dodo?

I have now sold off most of my other WW2 games and used them to finance buying pretty much everything available, including the now hard-to-get Doomed Battalions (3e). I am excited to see Armies of Oblivion may indeed see a reprint in the next couple of years, and eagerly await Croix de Guerre...
  5. R

MMP: going the way of the Dodo?

I am also a (very) new player, though I owned Squad Leader and COI back in the early 1980s. Every so often over the last decade I would consider getting into ASL, but after checking the then-MMP website I would become confused and decide not to mess with it. When I finally decided to plunge in...