Search results

1. E

Playtest AARs

More like Brown Trousers :eek: Evileye :freak:
  2. E

Playtest AARs

We are currently only on Turn 6 of the 12 turn game. But it seems you have picked the scenarios for the Tournament already. We will continue playing and post the AAR's once we are done. It isn't the best of scenarios. So far everything has been very one sided for the Brits. A German counter...
  3. E

Tourney Playtesters: Updates Page

I just sent my turn 5's of Bluecoat to my opponent. Things have been a little slow with work/ college etc. Evileye :freak:
  4. E

Bouncy Email

I havne't had this problem before in dealing with Andlam, but will try sending my message to him via a different one of my email addresses. Thanks for the assist there Redwolf. Cheers, Evileye :freak:
  5. E

Bouncy Email

It says the following. I don't know if the fault is from my end or his...... This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the Domain Name System (DNS) for the destination computer is not configured correctly. The following is a list...
  6. E

Bouncy Email

I'm getting continual returns of my mail to one of the guys I'm playing atm. Anyone have any ideas on what I should do in this situation? If your out there Andlam, gimme a shout cos I can't get through to you. I have German turn 12 of France '14 for you and don't know if you've received it...
  7. E

Playtesting for next tourney begins!

OK so I should have checked out the new AAR Forum before posting my request for Guidelines!! :hush: My Bad Evileye :freak:
  8. E

Another question which may have already been discussed on here.... Having done this sort of thing before I think I pretty much know what I'm doing but for those of us with less experience it might be helpful if it's addressed here. The compilation of AAR's is an integral part of the...
  9. E

Could someone really nice post up the Bluecoat scenario for me please. Evileye :freak:
  10. E

The *NEXT* Tourney!

I've just finished playtesting the new version of Lebanon '82 so would be up for some more if you still need more people to volunteer. Evileye :freak:
  11. E

OT-Hall of Fame - Top 24 games of all times!

THE number one game of all time has to be the Championship Manager series (Soccer Team Management). I don't know about the rest of the world but this game is in the top ten, and has been for the past 5 years at least that I know of. It has been cited in at least 3 Divorce cases in the UK...
  12. E

D-Day approaching

I said it first, I still win the pot if the tanks roll out on Thurs!! Evileye :freak:
  13. E

D-Day approaching

Thursday Evileye :freak:
  14. E

FAQ - Where did you buy ACOW?

Errrm, is it cheating to say I won it on an eBay auction.Probably the cheapest way to purchase it as well. Evileye :freak:
  15. E

Opponent wanted

If you still need an opponent, I have room to play another game. if you email me we can discuss which scenario to play. Anyone else wants to play drop me a line too. You can never have too much TOAW going on ;) Evileye :freak:
  16. E

What's Gone Wrong????

I should have thanked Jamiam for sorting this one out for us. Many thanks for the assistance. Evileye :freak:
  17. E

What's Gone Wrong????

So, it is a legitimate win for LaPalice? That's fine, just as long as its a stoopid, stoopid design fault rather than a bug. Franck you better report it and we'll get on with that game of Burma '44 we were gonna play. Evileye :clown:
  18. E

What's Gone Wrong????

Apologies to LaPalice for the mis-spelling of his name. Hopefully we can work out some solution to the problem. I do still have Japanese Turn 8 in my saves file, so if all else fails we can start again from there. Evileye :freak:
  19. E

What's Gone Wrong????

I've been playing Burma 42-43 with La Police and it suddenly seems to have buggered up badly. It's our second time playing the same scenario and we've reached turn 9 with me playing as the Allies. I received LaPolice's Japanese Turn 9 in response to my own and when I loaded it up I got a...
  20. E

Open Chat 2100 GMT on Sunday 9th of March

No one said they had a problem with this time slot.....?? Evileye :freak: