Search results

1. C

Strategy & Tactics: Command & Conquer

At least in C&C Red Alert It was the Soviet tank rush. Never really got into Red Alert 2 and I haven't played the others.
  2. C

Favorite Video Game Lines

Yep bad translation. There for we got "All your base are belong to us". I guess we shouldn't expect much when Coca-Cola had their slogan translated into chinese and it read "Will Bring your ancestors back from the dead" Got to love low budget stuff... ;)
  3. C

Favorite Video Game Lines

Try this link. http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/flash/ The quote is from a game called Zero Wing on the old Sega Genisis.
  4. C

Video Game College Courses

See now if they were offering this when I was in college I might have stayed in longer than I did...
  5. C

Americas Army

Here's something you guys might be interested in. I have a friend who helped the army develope the game. He's been working on it for the last almost 3 years. pretty interesting stuff.
  6. C

Risk: Godstorm

Yeah and they messed that up too. And Star Wars... and just about everything else they touch. But since AH and WotC are both owned by Hasbro I guess this was inevitable. BTW moon have you played LotR Risk yet? I have it but it looks best for 4 players and I can't seem to get more then...
  7. C

Risk: Godstorm

Well I just saw the problem with it. It has WotC connected to it. They like to screw up a perfectly decent game.
  8. C

The first RTS game.

My first thought is Command and Conquer, But I don't think thats it.
  9. C

HOI players??

I play HOI. I like the game but unfortunatly I work nights and by the time I get home I just want to sleep.
  10. C

Star Wars, Star Trek or...?

B5 by far even thought the last season sucked for the most part. Star wars I grew up with it. Star Trek was ok as is SG1. Doctor Who was excellent but started to loose me after a while. Battlestar Galactica, good but I felt tried to hard to be Star Wars at least in the Special Effects...
  11. C

The Five Best War Movies Ever

5: Men At War (Korean war movie) 4: A Bridge To Far 3: Patton 2: Zulu 1: A Walk in the Sun (WWII very good made in 1943 I think) Depending on my mood the order will change and so will the movies. Top 5 is to hard to pick. I could do a top 20.