Search results

1. A

Soviet/Russian military movies

Your views are invalid because you don't know Soviet movies about WWII. You do not believe me but Amvas said that movies which I read are "gold fund of Soviet/Russian cinema making". If you are so hardly believing person you can send my list to your friends in Russia who are "good guys".
  2. A

I didn't speak that they are bad movies. Charlie Chaplin alaso made Great movies but only they are not good for making impression about ALL US movies.
  3. A

Yes, I recalled. There is such movie. It is not Soviet, it is Polish mini TV-series which was VERY popular in USSR. Practically every man who was Soviet boy in 70th-80th remember it, it was favourite movie of all Soviet boys of that time. Name of this movie was "Chetyre tankista i...
  4. A

For Oleg Grigoriev Read this (attention - it is in Russian): http://historiae.fastbb.ru/re.pl?2-00000066-001-0-0-0-0-0 Very funny, I like it. It is about two first parts of "Shtrafbat" and about "Diversant".
  5. A

Farenhait 9/11

Stalin was Georgian.
  6. A

Farenhait 9/11

I finished to look "Fahrenheit 9/11" 20 minutes ago... It is great. America has to be proud that guys like Michael Moore are Americans...
  7. A

It is not military movies. And these movies were made in Stalin's time. And I wonder for you, Westerners. I gave you links on BEST Soviet military movies about WWII. (Amvas confirmed it). Price of most of them is 10-30$. Most part of these movies are translated in English. You can...
  8. A

“No man’s land” - I do not understand what you mean here, I do not know this movie. OK, let it will be not 180 millions but "only" 179 millions. Is it OK for you? I personally do not see large difference. And it was not question to compare movie and original book, it was question only...
  9. A

"Coo-Coo" movie of 2003 but it is more comedy that military movie. In 1941-44 Finnish front was quiet part of front and I do not remember any movie about actions here.
  10. A

You speak for Western public that subtitles are bad, you are scaring them. You have to understand consequances of your words. And I do not understand why don't Western movie producers replave foreign voice by English voice. When did you leave Russia? Russia of 1997 is different country...
  11. A

"72 meters" shows truth, I served in Russian army in 1996-97 and I confirm that "72 meters" shows truely life and service of Russian officers. When I saw this movie I never thought that it is false, I recalled time of my military service and spoke to my brother that it is like in real life...
  12. A

I do not understand your personal policy. You have to understand that all problems with translations could be because of it was made too quickly in that case for making to the beginning of presentation. Final version can have excellent translation. Do you want Americans didn't see this...
  13. A

Today Russian TV begins to show TV version of "72 meters" - 2004-year movie about modern Russian submariners. It is real masterpiece. And music for this movie was made by famous Ennio Mirricone. I recommend to buy it if you will see it.
  14. A

Farenhait 9/11

Thanks,Rick. I shall read it. And I hope that oter Americans will read it also.
  15. A

Farenhait 9/11

OK, it is difficult for me but I read these articles. First article disputes only with some of facts of Moore. I have no text of Moore for analizing and I do not remember exactly what exactly he spoke so I can not speak about it right now, it is necessary to compare exact words of Moore and...
  16. A

Farenhait 9/11

It is not clever question. I only can say that I have very many sources, much more than Americans have for knowledge about Russia. And I suppose that I have enough information about America.
  17. A

Farenhait 9/11

Oh, do you suppose that we knew all about America from alone that movie? Do you suppose that we didn't know anything about your country before looking this movie? You are ready to speak about WWII for example, but any Nazi also can say you that you have no to discuss it because you PERSONALLY...
  18. A

Farenhait 9/11

I analize facts which are written not believe in any written text.
  19. A

Farenhait 9/11

It is Soviet times words - do not hear it, do not look it, close your ears, close your eyes! It is practically all what Michael Moore enemies are able to say (oh, also they found some his small mistakes (if it were mistakes!!! may be it were not mistakes) and speak about it, but they do not...
  20. A

Farenhait 9/11

Very excellent words, I meant the same.