Search results

1. N

Call of Duty 2 Screens

Wow! That is amazing! I think I see a new computer in the near future.....
  2. N

CMBB Opponent Wanted

That's probably because I haven't send it yet. :D Sorry about that. I will send it off as soon as possible.
  3. N

CMBB Opponent Wanted

Ok, I will send it today.
  4. N

CMBB Opponent Wanted

Hello, I am looking for two new CM:BB opponents. I am a bit of a beginner but am looking to play against two experienced players. If you are interested post in this thread.
  5. N

Looking for an Opponent

Ok, I will get that to you as soon as possible.
  6. N

Looking for an Opponent

Hello, I'm looking for an opponent for CM:BB. I am open to any scenario type. However, I would prefer for the battle not to be too long. Something in the nature of around 30-35 turns?
  7. N

New to COW.

Hey, another Canadian!!! Welcome to The War Forums!
  8. N

Reviewing Alexander the Great

I'm seeing the film next weekend. The Globe and Mail trashed the film and I think it gave it two stars. But then again, it is a rare film that gets above three stars in the Globe and Mail.
  9. N

I Ordered TOAW!!!

Ok, thanks, I was fairly sure of that. I just wanted to make certain that I didn't need anything else.
  10. N

I Ordered TOAW!!!

Argghhh.....Somehow I made a double post of this thread. I am very sorry for the incovienience. :OHNO:
  11. N

I Ordered TOAW!!!

I ordered The Operational Art of War collection a few days ago and I beleive it should be here in a few weeks. I've been thinking about getting this game for a long time and after seeing all the threads in this forum I couldn't resist. Now, just so I can be prepared I am wondering what...
  12. N

Sub Commander @ MiniClip.com

Cool little game. I made it past Level 1 and now I've got to sign off for the night. It was a little confusing at first though, I prefer using the arrow keys over the mouse. But an addictive little game, I'll try and finish it tommorow.
  13. N

Superpower 2 Review And What To Know Before You Buy

I think I will take a look at my system and make sure it won't die and then I will buy it as soon as it arrives in Canada. I really had high expectations for the first version.
  14. N

The Alamo

I rented the Alamo last night as well. I had orginally seen it in theatres and loved it. I thought it was a great historical film. My favorite actor was Billy Bob Thorton as Davy Crocket. I highly recommend this film. I might actually go and buy it.
  15. N

Superpower 2 Review And What To Know Before You Buy

Hmmmm....it looks excellent. Other than that kill the computer part.
  16. N

Silent Hunter 3

NICE! I've been waiting for this! :D
  17. N

Hearts of Iron

Good the other player is scuud. Now we have three people. Try and get two more to join in.
  18. N

Hearts of Iron

Is anyone interested in a Hearts of Iron game using version 1.06(or whatever is latest version)? I've got one person interested and I need three more people who are interested in playing. I was thinking we would do the Gotterdamug scenario (1944-1948). If your interested post here. First ones...
  19. N

Best movie in the WW1 time period.

That's a great channel that you guys have down there. Unfortunately, we have nothing like that.
  20. N

Rome Total War

I think it makes it more realistic than. Realism is good. :D