Search results

1. Dr. Brian

Hakkaa Paalle counter questions

Thanks JR ... I did check out the CHapter H notes ... but didn't think they were Soviets ... only somehow used by Finns. So searchlights .... hmmmm. Very interesting.
  2. Dr. Brian

Hakkaa Paalle counter questions

I'm just organizing my counters, but I can't figure out what these counters are ... or what rule in the ASLRB applies. - A TCA counter with "SUB" on it - TCA counter with a small "1" residual fire power on it. - VCA counter wuth a small "1" RFP on it. - A TKO counter. What are they, and...
  3. Dr. Brian

Extracting VASL gifs

Is it really that simple .... lol
  4. Dr. Brian

Extracting VASL gifs

I would like to extract some of the VASL gifs in order to print out and use for my counter tray labels. However, there is no folder/library, just the .vmod file. How would I access all these gifs and do a cut/copy/paste? Thanks in advance! Doc
  5. Dr. Brian

Operation Watchtower

The VASL RBG value is 255 219 0. Pantone claims to be the visual standard ... and realistically is. Once you have the value, it's not that hard. Take a new car lot filled with Red Jeeps. They all match. It's how detailed the manufacturer is willing to be. <<I do not separate my counters by...
  6. Dr. Brian

Operation Watchtower

Hmmm .... I never had a problem like this before.... as Paul said ... my Japanese are Lemon Yellow ... which are the only ones out of sync in the entire OOB. Which kind of stinks since the pantone value for the Japanese is 115 ... so I wonder why they used a different value than 115. So let me...
  7. Dr. Brian

Operation Watchtower

After all these years ... I've finally decided to organize my OW counters ... and I have found that the Japanese counters are not the same color as the entire Jap OOB. Was this ever rectified in a subsequent publication with errata counters? I'm trying to fill in the missing blanks in my OOB...
  8. Dr. Brian

Currently on Crusade

Currently on Crusade