Search results

1. Gamer72

Either/Or Game

Bushido - think I’ve done that. Tournament play, or club play ?
  2. Gamer72

Either/Or Game

Two Matildas. Smoke or WP ?
  3. Gamer72

Concealment Terrain/Hex Sides

Devious, very devious ...
  4. Gamer72

Pimping ASL- how to get new people to play

Show em the back of the old SL box. Don’t show em the size of the rulebook...
  5. Gamer72

Berserk unit charging into Melee

Thanks for all the replies, we shall go back and redo that part of the MPh.
  6. Gamer72

That surprises me, and opens up another question : as the AFV subsequently left the Melee, should the Melee counter then have been replaced by a CC counter ? Thankyou for taking the time to consider this, Klas, in nearly forty years of playing ASL I’ve never come across this situation before...
  7. Gamer72

Does the friendly Berserker not hold the enemy Infantry in Melee, thus preventing this ? My opponent and I disagree on this point.
  8. Gamer72

An enemy Infantry unit is held in Melee by a friendly Stopped AFV. A friendly Berserk unit charges the Melee as it contains the closest Known enemy unit. Upon entering the hex, is the Berserk unit immediately held in Melee with the enemy Infantry, thus preventing that Infantry from making a CC...
  9. Gamer72

The last battle

Lone Canuck Publishing
  10. Gamer72

Identify countersheet

Maybe from KG Scherer ?
  11. Gamer72

ASL food

Game Pie
  12. Gamer72

ASL food

Can’t be arsed to look : we must have already had Ham & Jam and Hasty Pudding ?
  13. Gamer72

... took the dice and ..... Tales of the demise of innocent dice.

My friend Martin Mayers was so frustrated with his Schwerpunkt dice that he threw them across my lounge at the wall. Of course, when they landed, they came up ‘snakes’ . 🤣
  14. Gamer72

Everything DASL for $49 total this weekend...

Isn’t there a ‘Euro-friendly’ deal they’re offering via Second Chance Games ?
  15. Gamer72

Boresighting Canister

Devious ** 😈
  16. Gamer72

The 'Wife' Easy rules to remember

If you want to attend a tournament, you might want to think of offering her a holiday. Preferably one without you, as no wife will thank you for a winter weekend in Blackpool (or Cleveland, so I’ve heard).
  17. Gamer72

Yer #2 game (assumes you have one)

Anything from the Battalion Combat Series, got Valley Of Tears on the table at the moment.
  18. Gamer72

I have never tried…

A Geordie Overrun !
  19. Gamer72

Withdrawing Broken units in CC with an AFV

Hah, told you I was rusty 😄