Search results

1. G

Favorite 80s Metal Band

Metallica would be my favorite 80's metal band. They've got the coolest name for a metal band, as well.:bang:
  2. G

Favorite Quote from Movie

"We'll trade you some ARVN rifles... never been fired, and only dropped once." FMJ- Pvt. Cowboy negotiates with a pimp. "The only thing that can kill Barnes, is Barnes." Platoon. "Think of yourself as the sheath and I am the sword. And I must say...you were quite the fit." Rob Roy...
  3. G

Suspense and Thriller Movies

Speaking of Thrillers, I've noticed there is a remake of 'The Manchurian Candidate' out.:armed:
  4. G

Horror Movies

Oh! The Horror! Phantasm 1 & 2: Scary mortician. Deadly, hurling spheres. A Barracuda (That would be the car, not the fish.) Formidable dwarf- pions. A shotgun-weilding, juvenile protagonist. A car chase with a hearse. Phantasm 3 was a dud, but 1 set the trend, and 2 carried the day...
  5. G

Suspense and Thriller Movies

Angelheart :demon:
  6. G

Braveheart: King Ed "Longshanks"; "The trouble with Scotland, is that it's full of Scots!" FMJ: GS Hartmann ( R. Lee ) ; (in reference to God) "...he plays his games. We play ours." Some really bad Papillon rip-off from the 70's with Jim Brown, when an outhouse gets blown up...."That dude...
  7. G

Favorite Quote Ha! Like I could pick just one. " All I have in this world are my balls and my word, and I don't break'em for nobody" Scarface.
  8. G

Movie Madness

Good Scenes At the end of 'The Sands Of The Kalihari'. The hardcore hunter/ outdoorsman declines rescue and decides to stay in the desert. The movie ends with him fighting off a band of baboons, one by one. You see, the baboons, he was occupyin' their territory. So he had to fight them...
  9. G

Movie Madness

One-man Armies/ Last Stand Shootouts The contenders: Diehard Rambo Predator My pick. Predator.
  10. G

Movie Madness

Good Horror Phantasm Candyman The Thing (John Carpenter, dir.) An American Werewolf In London Event Horizon
  11. G

Movie Madness

3 good movies that happen to star Mickey Rourke Angelheart Barfly Bullit
  12. G

Movie Madness

Crime Movies Including Gangsta, Hood, and Prison. Scarface Heat Goodfellas Godfather Trilogy American Me Bound By Honor South Central
  13. G

Movie Madness

Mad Max Best Car Movie. Best Outlaw Biker Movie. Best Post-Apocalyptic Gloom and Doom Movie. Mad Max.
  14. G

Movie Madness

Favorite Duke Movie The Shootist
  15. G

Movie Madness

Slacker Pulp Fiction Full Metal Jacket Phantasm Army Of Darkness
  16. G

Members Favorite music

How bout some ladies? Can I just throw this out there? Ladies Who Rock: Heart Pat Benetar Linda Ronstandt L7
  17. G

Who is the greatest (rock/metal) guitarist of all time?

Favorite Bassists Steve Harris Cliff Burton
  18. G

Favorite Drummers Tommy Lee Nicko McBrain Neil Peart Lars Ulrich
  19. G

So you wanna be a gunslinger. Get you a rig. An amp. A guitar. Read the guitar mags. Find some songs transcribed in tablature that you know. Work on your licks, and your tricks. Bend. Slide. Hammer on. Pull off.
  20. G

Reason Billy Gibbons is cool. He is...Thee King...of thee...pinch harmonic.