Search results

1. Symphonic5

Dependencies for AoO 2018

I’m a relatively new player who is thinking of picking up the pre-order of AoO. Any idea of finding out what scenarios I will and won’t be able to play?
  2. Symphonic5

Noob Question: understanding artilliary types

I’m having a tough time understanding the difference between HE, AP, and HEAT rounds, and the advantage of each. Can someone help me?
  3. Symphonic5

Interest in mounted boards vs SK boards

Does anyone have an interest in trading my mounted boards for CoB and GH for equivalent SK style boards? I know the mounted boards have their fans and everything else I own is SK, so I don’t mind keeping with that format.
  4. Symphonic5

Code of Bushido and Gung Ho errata

Does anyone know where I can find a list of what changed in these two modules for the release of Rising Sun? I’m buying copies of both and I want to update them.
  5. Symphonic5

Asl OOB unique units

Is there a list anywhere of all unique units in each nationality? I’m trying to get my counter organization prepped. :)
  6. Symphonic5

Availability of Yanks 2nd Ed?

Is this something is should be rushing to buy, or did it have a large enough printing to be around for a while?
  7. Symphonic5

Number of compartments for Beyond Valor 3?

If I were to separate all of the different kinds of counters of BV3 in to compartments, how many would I need? I'm trying to plan ahead for storage purposes.