Search results

1. J

WWII Game Suggestions

Close Combat is at the tactical level TAOW is at the operational level Uncommon Valour is at the strategic level All are great games !
  2. J

Hoo-rah for Shane! He has aged a bit!

I thought this was a thread about Shane Warne !
  3. J

How to clean my engine bay?

I am considering selling the car. Otherwise I wouldn't bother cleaning the engine bay.
  4. J

Socks: my current procedure ( which is also the same as the old procedure – only the paragraph number changed in the procedures manual ) To the office I wear black socks. And I work 5 days per week therefore I need 6 pairs ( to allow for rainy days when the laundry doesn’t dry) I buy 6...
  5. J

What Makes a Wargame Good?

Re: Re: What Makes a Wargame Good? To me the most important thing in a wargame is the same as any other game. FUN. I actually have a growing aversion to historical games because too many people nit-pick every little thing about the accuracy of the game. I would like to see a lot of...
  6. J

I want to give my car’s engine and engine bay a thorough clean. I can’t use water and detergent as it would ruin the electricals. What should I use to clean my engine?
  7. J

My new( Now old) PC.

A floppy disk costs 5 cents but a memory stick costs $50. So I still use floppies sometimes.
  8. J

Chess

Johnno! Djavagoodweekend? You have said before you play chess :) I learnt from my father when I was about 8 or 9. He continued to beat me till I was about 13. At that time I won one of those weekly competitions in the newspaper and a few weeks later I beat my dad! It was a near run thing...