Search results

1. T

Uh-oh...

He’s got 1 book out about it, so far.
  2. T

EA-ICS-AX1: Europe Aflame Interactive Combat Story: Axis Episode I

So, are we agreed that we should increase U-boat construction and support Irish independence while pressuring Spain and Turkey to join with us?
  3. T

This sounds like a good idea. I think we should have 4-5 divisions of paratroopers with the necessary airlift to be able to drop them all at once. We should also think about training a special force that can be sent behind enemy lines to conduct raids and sabotage. How is that idea about...
  4. T

Also while we are plainning how to get Britain we should try to get Spain, & Turkey on our side. This will help stretch the Brits out and force them to re-enforce areas outside the UK. Aside from weakening their home defenses it will also strain their merchant fleet more and allow for more...
  5. T

Operation Justice To Hollywood!

Maybe Tommy boy will do it with an English accent. :cheeky:
  6. T

ACG Diplomacy, Game 2, Official Results and Press.

That would be because control of SC's only changes based on who is occupying it in the Fall turn. Who had it in Spring doesn't matter. Turkey does not get to build a unit because you can only build in unoccupied home SC's, and since Turkey has none he can not build.
  7. T

Good idea. We could dedicate a sub or 2 to transport weapons and explosives.
  8. T

Which is a better Beer and Pretzels Game?

Nuclear War, it's fast and where else can you feel good about killing 100,000,000 people. :p
  9. T

We could send in some ‘action teams’ to kill pro German politicians and supporters. They could also attack Germans in their homes and businesses. We would have to make sure that it looked like these teams were protesting our occupation of Poland so that it wouldn’t look like we had anything to...
  10. T

I agree with the many that say that we should not plan on invading Britain. Both the Fleet, and Luftwaffe are to weak, as well as configured wrong for that. However Britain alone of our enemies is subject to starving into submission. We must use the U-Boats to cut off Britain from any...
  11. T

With Britain out of the war I don’t think that the rest of the Empire will continue to fight. Especially if the peace terms are lenient, unlike the ones imposed on us by the west after the Great War. If Britain gets a mild treaty with no loss of territory, and at most the necessity of...
  12. T

I agree with Doctor Sinister, and Shadow that the first priority is to defeat Britain. With Britain out of the war the French can be dealt with easily (in fact they can probably be dealt with at the same time). With Britain returned to a neutral country the U.S. is less likely to intervene in...
  13. T

Waterloo Battle Simulator

I’ve played twice as Wellington, and twice as Nappy. Won complete victories every time. :horse:
  14. T

ACG Diplomacy, Game 2, Official Results and Press.

Okay I’m late but happy birthday anyway. :banana: :drink: :drink:
  15. T

Players Wanted - ACG Diplomacy Game 2

sounds good to me.:thumb:
  16. T

Players Wanted - ACG Diplomacy Game 2

so Dr. S. needs to decide if he wants to play or GM this game, then we can decide on countrys and start stabbing.:terms:
  17. T

Best Racing Movies All Time

Grand Prix:chair:
  18. T

Diplomacy Turn Results and Press

new game So are we going to get a new game going? if so I want to put my name in for a country.:banana:
  19. T

Diplomacy Turn Results and Press

I think it was my sugestion to him.:bang:
  20. T

The 5th Member Of KISS

Such feeble excuses for such a decorated officer. If the responsibility is too much we should remove some. Say strip you of your Province, and maybe the R&D also.:terms: