Search results

1. Richard Trippeer

St Louis ASL Tournament, July 27-29, 2018

I am looking forward to seeing you. I will be there as well.
  2. Richard Trippeer

Complete Newb looking for Sk1 Vasl game

I love SK. I will play with you anytime - just let me know. I don't want to play by email, though. That is too painful.
  3. Richard Trippeer

BFP 129 - A Bitter Day

My first AAR and the most fun game of ASL that I have played so far. http://stlwargamers.com/aar.html
  4. Richard Trippeer

VASL PBEM Game

Just sent you an email. I am not sure how PBEM will work during movement, but I am up for it.
  5. Richard Trippeer

Newbie looking for a VASL game this Saturday 7/8/17

I have a game for tomorrow, thanks, but I will be looking for more! Maybe one night next week or next weekend?
  6. Richard Trippeer

Thanks. I think I found someone for tomorrow, but I'll look you up next time.

Thanks. I think I found someone for tomorrow, but I'll look you up next time.
  7. Richard Trippeer

Newbie looking for a VASL game this Saturday 7/8/17

I am in the US, Central time, and I am looking for a Vassal game some time during the day Saturday. I am up for pretty much anything, but I might ask some newbie questions, especially if there are vehicles involved.
  8. Richard Trippeer

Looking for opponent in Saint Louis, MO

Excellent, thanks!
  9. Richard Trippeer

I hope to check that out but it depends on my work schedule. In either case I'd love to get my hooks into the game before then.
  10. Richard Trippeer

I just bought Starter Kit #1 and I am looking for someone that does not mind showing a newbie the ropes. Vassal is great, but I'd like to actually sit down at a table and play with someone. That's the best part of boardgames!