Search results

1. H

ASL/SK ATR/MG To Hit inconsistency?

I am unable to reconcile an apparent small difference in the To Hit tables of ASL and SK. The former has a footnote indicated by a red spot which reads "ATR/MG counters use Black TH# unless captured", whereas SK has a footnote indicated by "@" that mandates the use of red TH# also in the case of...
  2. H

C11.3 Journal 5 erratum - "is"?

Hi all, I hope this is quick and easy. Unfortunately i do not have a copy of Journal 5 to check, but other references to this erratum suggest that is simply says "delete 'is' from line 1". This doesn't make sense in my copy unless the words "a RCL or" are deleted too. Have i missed some other...
  3. H

A7.7 Encircled?

Hi all, Just wondering which of the following hexes would qualify as encircled? My question is really about how each hexspine contributes towards determination of case c.), given that each is intrinsic to two hexsides. Can you choose in each case which hexside to count in order to come up with...
  4. H

C2.2401 Subsequent Gun Duels

Hi All, for anyone else who may have had angst about Gun Duel rules, as i have in recent times, the following may be of interest. C2.2401 After resolution of a Gun Duel, is the application of the ROF as a negative DRM to subsequent Gun Duel DRM calculations restricted only to cases where the...
  5. H

DFF Spraying Fire without a target

I'm a bit puzzled by this. No doubt there is an easy answer that escapes me! Rule 9.52 allows Spraying Fire to be used against two adjacent empty hexes to place Residual FP in both those hexes. Is this redundant, or does there exist an opportunity to make use of this rule? In other words, if I...
  6. H

Broken leader morale level if wounded

Hi all. Hopefully this is an easy question to confirm - the rules only mention a morale level together with the leadership modifier when stating the effect of a wound, which sounds like only the front of the SMC counter is referred to. So, is the following statement true? "A lone broken and...