Search results

1. GangofMao/Hawaii

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Aloha Not sure if my input matters, as so infrequently I play FTF But when I did,and being as OCD as I am... ToT were some of the most fun I ever played... Never really understood the complaint of SSR's by some... Was like "OMG" ur an ASL player, and u not like extra stuff?...lol ( will now say...
  2. GangofMao/Hawaii

New members introduce yourself here

Agree But no computer access at this time... Only I phone Semi Luddite I am... :)
  3. GangofMao/Hawaii

Set D.C...

aloha I'm new to this group, And did try a search before asking this... Here is the situation... I've a squad with a leader and a D.C. out of sight... as Russian enters on turn one...if I'm several hexs back from his LOS to the hex, may I just announce that I'm making a set D.C., then move away...
  4. GangofMao/Hawaii

Hilo side... Wet but Green :)
  5. GangofMao/Hawaii

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

"Tanks in the Street" Went down to last turn... Was much fun had by both of us...
  6. GangofMao/Hawaii

Aloha from Big Island of Hawaii Been playing many years, but mostly solo now, as only a couple of contacts I've found here in Paradise... Open invitation to anyone to roll some dice, drink some wine, eat some BBQ if ever on the Big Island... Hey good reason to talk the wife into a vacation to...
  7. GangofMao/Hawaii

What boardgames have you played recently?

Playing A World At War ... solo 'Cause I live in Hawaii... lol
  8. GangofMao/Hawaii

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Setting up DASL map for this weekends game :)
  9. GangofMao/Hawaii

Set D.C. Rubble

* Streets... grrr fat fingers, small phone... lol
  10. GangofMao/Hawaii

Set D.C. Rubble

Yes... That is the plan,going to play " The Fanal Battle" from Streers of Fire this weekend, and as Germans, wondered if I can blow buildings to create rubble in the street...:)
  11. GangofMao/Hawaii

Set D.C. Rubble

Thank you Sir for fast reply
  12. GangofMao/Hawaii

What Constitutes being an ASL Player?

* Rules... not Tulsa...lol
  13. GangofMao/Hawaii

What Constitutes being an ASL Player?

A true ASL player is one who reads Cavalry Tulsa as there taking a dump...;)
  14. GangofMao/Hawaii

Aloha from Big Island o Hawaii...

Aloha from Big Island o Hawaii...
  15. GangofMao/Hawaii

Set D.C. Rubble

if a set D.C. In ground level building causes KIA, do the levels above roll for falling rubble,or is just the whole hex rubbled?