Search results

1. Wedge

Which of these will be most likely published next?

I saw a comment on the MMP Facebook page by MMP about Armies of Oblivion 2Q18.
  2. Wedge

New player - Birmingham, AL

Let us know how the Atlanta tournament turns out. One possible venue here in BHM would be the Shelby County Library. They have a very nice meeting room that we could rent for the entire day for $25. Does The Deep in Huntsville have room for an ASL group? That is the only gaming store I...
  3. Wedge

Looks like we need to organize an AL-ASL event. Now that we are headed into football season..lol.
  4. Wedge

Thanks so much for the offer. I will get back to playing once I get the house on the market and things calm down over here.
  5. Wedge

We definitely need to meet to play some ASL although I'm right in the middle of house...

We definitely need to meet to play some ASL although I'm right in the middle of house renovations - hopefully things calm down next month where we can get some scenarios in. I currently live in Helena, AL which is about 15 or so miles south of B'ham (looking to relocate to Oak Mt. area around...
  6. Wedge

Sounds like we need to find a way to have a AL-ASL F2F mini tournament! I have been super busy the past 2 months trying to get my house ready to sell - meeting with the realtor tomorrow. I havent had time for any ASL except for when I went to Houston on business late last month - played...
  7. Wedge

ASL Travel Starter Kit

Ok I just got back from my trip. I was able to really sit down and hash out the first 2 scenarios from SK1. I am now totally hooked just after that 2 day experience. I couldn't believe how well both scenarios Played out - down to the wire with twist and turns thinking it would go one way and...
  8. Wedge

Which of these will be most likely published next?

1987 Partisan! 1988 West of Alamein 1992 Croix de Guerre 2000 Hollow Legions 2006 Armies of Oblivion 2010 Doomed Battalions (The Last Hurrah) 2011 For King and Country 2013 Rising Sun (Gung Ho/Code of Bushido)
  9. Wedge

ASL Travel Starter Kit

At the end of this month I will be headed out of town and want to bring my ASL Starter Kit to play during my down time and in the evenings. I was trying to think of a way to do this without having to worry about the box. 1. All the maps, instructions, and scenarios fit nicely in a 1" binder...
  10. Wedge

ASL non Pocket Rulebook

The print on both RBs is small.
  11. Wedge

An Updated ASLRB Service: What Would You Pay?

Considering just about every other board game has a PDF version of a rule book I would like a PDF BUT I know that is not going to happen. I can see them using an ebook type of system in order to utilize accessibility without having to worry too much about piracy. You would pay 1 fee for...
  12. Wedge

Pocket Rulebook?

I just received my copy of the Pocket Rule Book and love it. Boy is it a lot easier to flip through to get the information I need quickly. I dont have to worry about damaging pages and balancing a big binder on my lap.
  13. Wedge

Rally Phase Actions?

Thanks jrv. I made those corrections - additions.
  14. Wedge

Rally Phase Actions?

I have made the necessary changes for rules and wording - thanks to you both for replying. @Binchois. I did read in the Starter Kit 1 Rule Book on page 6 that Wounded Leaders SMC are reduced to 0 IPCs. I did not see any specific ruling in the Full Rule Book 2nd Edition other than that they can...
  15. Wedge

Rally Phase Actions?

Do I have this right? ATTACKER and DEFENDER Actions: a. Both sides check which of their Units are in Good Order and which Units are Broken. b. Both sides may attempt only 1 action during the RPh. (Exception: Leaders, Crews, and Finns can try and Self-Rally and then if successful can...
  16. Wedge

Pocket Rulebook?

Thanks for the advice. This is very helpful.
  17. Wedge

Pocket Rulebook?

i have the binder 2nd edition. I would like something a little more straight forward like the starter rules, but of course with full asl rules. Is the pocket edition worth getting or is it the same format as the binder just with less chapters? Thanks for any info.
  18. Wedge

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

@Bob Walters Thanks for the heads up. FKAC on eBay - for what they are asking for is way out of my price range.
  19. Wedge

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I just got my copy of Yanks from CoolStuff.inc before they sold out. At the end of March they had 20+ copies. I kept waiting to pull the trigger then last week I checked the site and the total had dropped down to 11. I couldn't wait any more. It will be sitting on the shelf awhile as I work...
  20. Wedge

Assault Movement Clarification

To use Assault Movement are you just able to move just 1 hex as long as you do not use up all your MFs? or can you move multiple hexes as long as you dont use up all your MFs?