Search results

1. Bruce Stevenson

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

Thanks.
  2. Bruce Stevenson

I was thinking of trying that. But since I've already started a scenario with VASL 6.6.1, I decided to wait until after we finish it. I was worried installing the new version mid-game may mess it up. After we finish, I'll install VASL 6.6.2. Thanks, Bruce
  3. Bruce Stevenson

Hi, I'm having trouble with the LOS tool when I use boards 35 and 58 together. When I use them separately, the LOS works fine. But together, the LOS thread shows red no matter where it goes. I'm using VASSAL 3.5.5 and VASL 6.6.1. Thanks, Bruce
  4. Bruce Stevenson

Can mapboards be rotated in VASL?

Thanks for everyone for the information.
  5. Bruce Stevenson

Can mapboards be rotated in VASL?

With some scenarios, it would be helpful to orient the mapboard with the scenario layout by rotating it 90 degrees clockwise or counter clockwise. If it is possible to do this, could someone explain how? Thanks, Bruce
  6. Bruce Stevenson

London In August

I am visiting London at the beginning of August. Does anyone want to play ASL?
  7. Bruce Stevenson

LOS Tool Not Working Properly

I just downloaded version 6.4.0 that you posted and that has solved the problem. Thanks
  8. Bruce Stevenson

LOS Tool Not Working Properly

It should stay red with a positive LOS and turn blue with a negative LOS. It stays red no matter where I link it on the board. Any ideas on a fix?
  9. Bruce Stevenson

Changing Board Details After You've Started a Game

Works like a charm. Thanks
  10. Bruce Stevenson

Changing Board Details After You've Started a Game

I've already started a game and realized I should have made all the buildings wooden. Is there anyway I can change these details after I've started the game?
  11. Bruce Stevenson

How do I circle a hex on a macbook?

Fantastic. Thanks again.
  12. Bruce Stevenson

How do I circle a hex on a macbook?

I want to show my opponent the hex that I'm focusing on. Instead of giving it's alphanumeric hex code, I'd like to circle it. Is there a keyboard command or other way of doing this? thanks
  13. Bruce Stevenson

Macbook Keyboard Command

Excellent! Thanks a lot, Bruce
  14. Bruce Stevenson

Macbook Keyboard Command

I'd like to click on a stack of counters and manipulate the individual counters, not just see them. What's the keyboard command for a macbook? Thanks
  15. Bruce Stevenson

Macbook Keyboard Commands

I'm looking for a keyboard command that I can use on my macbook. I want to click on a stack of counters and be able to manipulate the individual counters, not just look at them. Thanks
  16. Bruce Stevenson

Looking for FtF in Toronto

I live close to the Beaches in the east end of Toronto. But I'm willing to play anywhere in the GTA.
  17. Bruce Stevenson

Looking for FtF in Toronto

Hi, I have been playing with my friend for a couple of years. Since he's moving away, I need new opponents in the GTA. Even though I have some experience with ASL, I only recently acquired my own rulebooks, counters, scenarios, etc. In the past, I only used my friend's stuff and he did all the...