Search results

1. Bob Walters

Russian Aircraft Rockets

I thought the RS-82 and the RS-132 were developed by the USSR in the 1930s and given Soviet manufacturing and production methods I. frankly, I would not be surprised if they were less accurate than American weapons.
  2. Bob Walters

PDFs of ASL magazines

Why would you print anything but the scenario cards?
  3. Bob Walters

Nhpum Ga HASL Map on Wargame Vault

I think you guys did really well by putting in Gavatu-Tonambogo. It is already a remarkable product.
  4. Bob Walters

Pandemic delays printing

Please stay healthy!
  5. Bob Walters

MMP Office closing at 2:30 pm - March 23, 2020

Of course, stay healthy but will Gamer's Armory still process and ship online orders?
  6. Bob Walters

CDG2 errata?

You know it might be helpful of Errata was in its own subsection with one for each publisher.
  7. Bob Walters

ASL Annuals in PDF format

I have not tried printing the scenarios to card stock as yet but I was able to print scenarios to a PDF file without a problem. I use Windows 10 and I printed the PDF file with the Microsoft print to PDF driver.
  8. Bob Walters

Well since it is a digital file you can print just that page to either a file or your printer.
  9. Bob Walters

Storing LFT products

A4 page protectors are not expensive here either, however, finding them can be a challenge. It is not so much that Office Depot or Staples does not have them as they do they just their search does not work well. The easiest thing to do is order them from Amazon they are about the same as...
  10. Bob Walters

Storing LFT products

I just purchased A4 page protectors and put them in the same binders as the regular ASL stuff.
  11. Bob Walters

Really? "Closed due to Political Content"

No offense, but I can not figure out why people are becoming upset about this why is it so important it has no bearing on the hobby.
  12. Bob Walters

Really? "Closed due to Political Content"

I just went back and read the entire thread and there was plenty of politicization on both sides and really if you think about it none of it was germane to the discussion topic. We all have gotten so used to injecting cheap shots that we do it, many times, without thinking.
  13. Bob Walters

This was a great idea! Perhaps it can be followed up with a PDF of the overlays from the original CdG.
  14. Bob Walters

CdG 2nd Edition - components to play all scenarios...

The maps that were in CdG are now in Yanks the boards that are now in CdG are not in a current product. It seems to me that is reasonable (Note I am not an owner of Yanks v2). If you do not own boards 39 and 40 they are available from MMP. I will admit the overlay is another issue. I think...
  15. Bob Walters

Places to Buy MMP Games

They list recent stuff but it all says out of stock.
  16. Bob Walters

What happened to that hour?

I remember when Close Combat was first proposed and many of us were extremely excited about it. Then it was decided to it would be done in realtime instead of turn-based I was incredibly disappointed.
  17. Bob Walters

Map bundle

Suggestions are just that they are not criticism. Suggestions are offered as a way to spur on the thought processes. In any case, if one can go to an office supply store to get a map printed the equipment can not be too horrendously expensive. Indeed, the availability of good color printers...
  18. Bob Walters

Two dates to remember for February

Yeah I know, the entire island would be too much, however, the landing area and then later parts of the interior I would expect to be doable. After all, a bunch of HASLs are done on Normandy.
  19. Bob Walters

Map bundle

My point is that if a much smaller company can do it with the resources they have then a company I suspect MMP can. We are not talking about reprinting a game or something with a lot of components we are talking about a map. Something like that could be handled on a color printer that took...
  20. Bob Walters

Designers' Response to Desperation Morale Review of "Death To Fascism" scenario pack

This is a good point as sometimes one wants to protray opportunaties missed or use inovative tactics.