Search results

1. TomK

Civilian Interrogation Question

When in a hostile country and the WCDR is 3 and the final dr = 7 how is the TI unit determined? Thanks! Tom
  2. TomK

OS-10, Greyhounds

The notation: “427 is maximum BPI available for Turn 1 entry” is on the German scenario card. It’s obviously referring to the German reinforcements but what is “BPI?” We’ll play it as BPV until further clarification.
  3. TomK

Brevity Assault Questions

1. After a campaign scenario ends and both side are still in the MLOC what becomes of malfunctioned weapons and radios? 2. Are units that don’t enter the map actually considered destroyed and no long take part in the campaign? 3. It seems that sides can potentially battle over an MLOC for...
  4. TomK

Fortified Building Removal

RF 11.615. May a fortified building be removed from a location using this process? The issue is that some guns are in fortified building locations and cannot relocate.
  5. TomK

VoTG Question

Q: What is the rule reference (ie: V12.1012) that states orchards are out of season?
  6. TomK

VoTG CG1, The Central Railway Station

End of first Campaign Scenario. VoTG CG1, The Central Railway Station (redux), 1st campaign day, 15 Sep 42. My Soviet NKVD with attached militia and other supporting elements were on the receiving end of a very strong attack by elements of Alan Saltzman’s German 71st Infantry Division...
  7. TomK

Hatten in Flames CG Question

An immobile and abandoned AFV ends the scenario in no mans land. Is it destroyed in the refit phase? We determined that it was destroyed since it was unable to escape.
  8. TomK

B9.32 Wall Advantage

Caveat: The wall advantage rules seem to have been significantly changed from those of 1st edition. Situation: I have a unit in a fortified ground level stone building that has three wall hex-sides facing the enemy direction of travel. I claimed WA during set-up. B9.32 states “A unit...
  9. TomK

BFP-127, The Road to Warsaw

AAR: BFP-127, The Road to Warsaw 11 September 1939, Kopytow, Poland. Situation: Beaten up and scattered elements of the Polish 2nd Infantry Division are defending the village of Kopytow against advancing elements of the 2nd Battalion of SS Regiment LAH. An armored car platoon is attached to...
  10. TomK

Bypass and Minefield

Given a unit that bypasses a Woods/building hex side that is ADJACENT to a minefield hex; is said unit attacked by the minefield?
  11. TomK

WaR 4, A Promising Start (2nd Ed) errata?

The scenario card says to place overlay Wd5 on 40P5-O5, but that would cover overlay Wd1 in 40O4. I think the proper placement for overlay Wd5 would be 40O5-P4.
  12. TomK

Forgotten War Journal (so far)

Al Saltzman and I are playing through all the MMP designed Forgotten War scenarios, in chronological order by date. Here are the recaps of what we've so far played: FORGOTTEN WAR JOURNAL ASL 203, Hard RoK, played 8 May 2018. I attacked all across the front in order to gain as much information...
  13. TomK

ASLOK XXXIII Open Play

After 20+ years I'll be returning to ASLOK. Is anyone up for a game on Monday, 1 Oct, in the morning? You pick the scenario, I'll pick the sides.
  14. TomK

Fayetteville, Fort Bragg NC Area

Our small group is looking to expand. All experience levels welcome.
  15. TomK

CVPA Human Wave during Korean War

Question, ref: A 25.23 and W 7. Can CPVA conduct a Human Wave in KW scenarios?
  16. TomK

Column Movement

Is there any rule (not including SSR’s) that prevents a column, on bicycles, from moving only one hex per movement phase? Thanks!
  17. TomK

Human Bullet Heroes

Can Human Bullet Heroes check for ATMM? Can they be given a DC? Thanks!
  18. TomK

Set DC usage during Defensive First Fire

A23.7 states that a set DC can be detonated in “any friendly fire phase.” Does defensive first fire constitute a friendly fire phase? If so does the set DC leave residual fp?
  19. TomK

My Bitter Ender Experience

My Bitter Ender 2018 Experience On the Tuesday prior to the Bitter Ender Lindsey Murillo and I got together and played FF-4, Walk in the Woods from HoB. His Germans spanked my Soviets 33-5. This wasn’t exactly a confidence builder going in to the NC tourney. Lindsey and I rode together and...
  20. TomK

Platoon Movement BFF

Must all vehicles fire in the same impulse?