Search results

1. Crustav

Painting counters

Melvins comments on coloring counters. https://forum.aslsweden.com/index.php?/topic/3215-asl-counter-improvements/
  2. Crustav

VASL PBEM J32 Panzer Graveyard

Great! I will DM you
  3. Crustav

VASL PBEM J32 Panzer Graveyard

Hi I'm am looking for someone who is willing to play the British side in Panzer Graveyard. My armor game is weaker than I like so I need the practice. I will send 3-5 log files a week. -Gustav
  4. Crustav

Oregon and Krylon needed

Try Andreas at Trojan Games. Shipping from sweden. https://www.trojangames.se/
  5. Crustav

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2021 – IN AUGUST

Might not get my vaccine until August. Being under 40 has its drawbacks. Marder-na or Peiper vaccine, I don't care. Hope to attend my first ASO.
  6. Crustav

Hollow Legions 3.0 preorder

One of many things that I do not understand is why is there overlays in HL but not in CdG. Had there been any in CdG would have had all the overlays, now I will have to buy the overlay bundle for just those missing in the new CdG. Very much looking forward to HL.
  7. Crustav

Looking for PTO VASL PBEM Opponent

I’ve got my games now, thank you.
  8. Crustav

Looking for PTO VASL PBEM Opponent

Hi I am new to PTO and would like to try it out in PBEM. In ETO I loose more than I win but I'm looking to learn and have a good time. Skill level of opponent does not matter. Learn together or beat me to a pulp, I enjoy both. Expect about 3-4 logs a week, less is ok. Game squad has recomended...
  9. Crustav

HIP THH without enemy AFVs?

Thanks for making that clear Klas. So it is only in scenarios with variable OB that you may have THH and no opposing AFVs? -Gustav
  10. Crustav

Thank you Jim!
  11. Crustav

I get confused reading the first line of G1.422. ”In a 1944-45 scenario in which at least some Japanese units set up onboard and there may be >= 1 AFV in the enemy OB...” The use of ”may” leads me to think the restriction of at least one enemy AFV can be ignored. In other words, can I use...
  12. Crustav

Dispatches March 2020 Update

Hi Vic! I think you can stop calling it amateur. I have all your newsletters and am reading them cover to cover. Sittning with number 16 right now. I would call it a high quality newsletter/fanzine. Keep up the good work! /Gustav
  13. Crustav

First time PBEM

Thank you all. I have enough games to play for now. -Gustav
  14. Crustav

First time PBEM

Looking for a patient soul to play PBEM with. This will be my first time playing on VASL online. I have played solo a couple of times so I know the absolute basics. Appreciate if you know VASL better than me. My merits as an ASL-player is that I'm a relative new player, 4 years. I have attended...
  15. Crustav

WO 2020 begins

That is a board for grown ups.
  16. Crustav

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

As a new player I am eager to get my hands on overlays. I see no inclusion of CdG overlays in the reprint. Are they being included or were do I find them? St1-3 and x7-18 are the most important I think.
  17. Crustav

Upcoming Releases

From MMPs pre-orderpage for FKaC "**This preorder is for a reprint of For King and Country and will be fundamentallly identical the to 2011 version, described below. "
  18. Crustav

Kindling woods from foxhole

Thank you for the tip. I have a few willing opponents wich is great. But I also have a newborn daughter and a 2,5 year old son. So this is my way of learning and keeping it present in my mind when I have a little me-time. I need to practice if I’m ever gonna beat my irregular opponents at this...
  19. Crustav

Thank you!
  20. Crustav

Is it possible to kindle a Woods hex from a beneath a foxhole counter in the same hex. B25.11 states ”... may deliberately attempt to start Flame in Burnable Terrain it occupies...” Since a foxhole is not a different location (B27.1), but the word occupies is not defined in the index, it is not...