Search results

1. PugRoyale

Looking for VASL SCW playtesters

I’d be willing to help, Carl. If you still need help.
  2. PugRoyale

Leaving gamesquad

That’s not the reason the thread was closed per Cary’s post. It says that it was locked due to Andy not being around to respond. As ASLers I don’t think it’s too much to ask that we’re precise and consistent with the rules(?) (Edit: I don’t necessarily think Justiciar’s response was a...
  3. PugRoyale

Leaving gamesquad

Just for clarification, why was Andy’s thread locked because he had left and couldn’t respond but JR’s is open for discussion?
  4. PugRoyale

VASL Nor'Easter

I’m going to say “hella” and “dude” as many times as possible that weekend.
  5. PugRoyale

VASL Nor'Easter

I took that Friday off work to participate from CA. They just announced my county is shelter in place so I won’t be leaving home anyway!
  6. PugRoyale

West Coast Melee Feb. 27th-March 1st 2020 @ Ontario Gateway Hotel (Los Angeles area)

Who ended up winning? (We left before the final wrapped up)
  7. PugRoyale

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Mine got delivered to the billing address instead of the shipping address. Guess I'll pick it up on my next trip to Texas. :P
  8. PugRoyale

West Coast Melee Feb. 27th-March 1st 2020 @ Ontario Gateway Hotel (Los Angeles area)

That makes sense. Not sure why I had it in my head that you could only play from the scenario list. Cheers JR.
  9. PugRoyale

Very useful stuff. Thanks! In terms of what to bring though? My only prior ASL event was an open format where I had 10-15 scenarios picked out and brought the map, cards, and counters to play those. Do I need to bring everything because the scenarios are unknown?
  10. PugRoyale

What's the best way to pack my kit for this event? First timer. (Bring everything aka a U-Haul?)
  11. PugRoyale

2020 Texas Team Tournament, June 11-14, Austin, TX

So much fun last year I signed up as soon as the website would let me.
  12. PugRoyale

What is Your ASL Budget for 2020?

First I needed to organize my counters and now I need to plan my irresponsible spending habits? This hobby is stressful.
  13. PugRoyale

Ersatz VASLeague 2020

Hey just checking: did my Join request go through? I would be the one who figured out how to break a google form. :P
  14. PugRoyale

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I was able to get my first full-ASL scenario in since August today. Life's been busy. My primary FtF opponent--Leo Hill of the Bay Area--made the 20 minute drive to my place where we scarfed down a burger and played scenario 143 Grebbe End. I had the Dutch and he had the Germans. This was a...
  15. PugRoyale

Ersatz VASLeague 2020

I have somehow missed joining the VASL League 4 years in a row. I need to set up an annual calendar reminder or something.
  16. PugRoyale

I am converted

I resisted for years... wont ever go back
  17. PugRoyale

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I played a quick scenario after work today: J183 A Real Barn Burner from Journal 12. I took the Germans and massively screwed up my setup. I overly split my forces and underestimated how blasted difficult it would be to root out those 2.5 Fanatic, elite French squads with their 9-1 from the...
  18. PugRoyale

my new generation anti theft device

Am Millennial. Can confirm. Would not be able to steal your car.
  19. PugRoyale

2019 Texas Team Tournament, June 20-23, Austin, TX

Fortunately my folks live in San Antonio so he and I will drive up after I fly in from California.
  20. PugRoyale

2019 Texas Team Tournament, June 20-23, Austin, TX

Hey Rick, I just registered for myself and my dad (David and Arthur Douglas). We will attend all 4 days. This will be the first time for both of us. Very excited.