Search results

1. GameSquad

All members please take a moment and update your profile information

There are several new areas which members can update via the "Account Details" link. These include information about your gaming preferences and favorite games. This helps us better tailor the site to the needs of the membership. Please take a few seconds and update your profile options.
  2. GameSquad

Changes to avatar policy

As part of the update to the Community Code of Conduct, you will note the following additions to the avatar policy: The first one is self-explanatory. In the interest of keeping the politics limited to the political forum, the use of overtly political avatars is frowned upon. Second, think...
  3. GameSquad

Additional smilies (emojies) are now available

With the upcoming v2.1 update, the number of available smilies will be greatly increased, allowing members more options to spice up their posts. But, we're not quite done with smilies, just yet... :cool: That's right, we now show you emoji and smilie suggestions as you type. Often this can...
  4. GameSquad

'Likes' have now been replaced by 'Reactions'

With the upcoming update to v2.1, the likes system will be replaced by a more powerful system called 'Reactions.' Expect to see the reactions system within the next 1-2 weeks.
  5. GameSquad

Community Code of Conduct and Terms of Use

User Agreement and Terms of Service By registering for the GameSquad forums you agree to be bound by this User Agreement. The following forum rules are part of the Terms of Service and you agree to follow these rules at all times on the forums. The GameSquad forums are a moderated forum...
  6. GameSquad

looking for game as germans

looking for medium game as germans I'd like to use the rules http://www.warfarehq.com/index.php?page=combat_mission/cm_rules/bb_purchase_rule.shtml limit to light and mediums February 42
  7. GameSquad

Tournaments starting or schedule??

Are any CMBB tournaments starting or scheduled?? I'm new to ladder here and would like some experience, so please send me an email if you wanna play me and we can discuss a battle setup.
  8. GameSquad

SPWAW mega-campaigns

I'm looking for SPWAW mega-campaigns (all but the pacific theater), so if anyone has one and is willing to trade, selll or give away :D , i might be interested. Got Korsun pocket that i'm not playing also...