Search results

1. seblick

I can't think good...

Attempting to learn VASL in the hope that I can get playing online. How do I add blank boards to a layout using Deluxe boards. I seem to get an exception that disables VASL LOS with everything I've tried. "VASL.build.module.map.boardPicker.BoardException: VASL LOS disabled: Map configuration...
  2. seblick

VASL board config

Attempting to learn VASL in the hope that I can get playing online. How do I add blank boards to a layout using Deluxe boards. I seem to get an exception that disables VASL LOS with everything I've tried. "VASL.build.module.map.boardPicker.BoardException: VASL LOS disabled: Map configuration...
  3. seblick

Chapter H question

Can anyone provide the Chapter H page numbers for each module issued so far? While browsing through what I have it appears that I may be missing some. Thanks in advance. Apologies if this is the wrong forum to ask.
  4. seblick

Another new guy to the forum

I am just turning 65, a wargamer since I was 15 or so. Played Squad Leader occasionally when it arrived, and eventually owned all of the expansions. When ASL came on the scene I played a few times and once again accumulated most of the modules, core and HASL both. Unfortunately, my local...
  5. seblick

Northeast Pennsylvania

Looking for opponents anywhere nearby for face to face. Very rusty but ready to get back on the horse. I have lots of ASL stuff, no opponents. Anyone?