Search results

1. Kaiax33

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

Just starting to use this awesome app, since even the "Enhanced" SK setup files aren't working with v6.6.5 (trying to introduce a new player to the system). Everything works great except that when I find any of the SK scenarios.....no option to Download, only Import. Find it very hard to believe...
  2. Kaiax33

Dice Color in Beyond Valor?

Hey all, Just picked up a used copy of BV 3rd Edition as a I begin to move from ASLSK to ASL. The game only came with 2 dice. Can anyone tell me the size (same size as ASLSK dice?) and color of the dice in BV? The completionist in me is going crazy. Much thanks!
  3. Kaiax33

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

Typically you can contact the AV vendor and have them whitelist the application, by sending them a copy. I did that with VASSAL for Symantec.
  4. Kaiax33

ASLSK VASL Friendly League - Complete!

I had forgotten about this, so I'm fine with taking a forfeit to Tim for Round 2. Since he's in the UK, getting our match in before 10/31 will be near impossible, and since I'm the reason for the delay, the issue lies with me.
  5. Kaiax33

Great game with TheSQLGuru. S26 is a great one and we had a great time. Never seen so many ROFs and DR rolls lower than 5 in my life! (I hope Kevin is headed to Vegas soon....he'll be a very rich man!) My two Tiger IIs passed by the well HIPed 57LL AT gun who proceeded to maintain ROF something...
  6. Kaiax33

Are we assigning scenarios for each round? Or is this a Pick'em?
  7. Kaiax33

Patrick is currently out on a much needed break.
  8. Kaiax33

I'd be willing to give this a shot as well. Are we thinking we'd be playing FtF over VASSAL, or more PBEM over VASSAL?
  9. Kaiax33

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Attended N. Texas Shootout 2017 last weekend. Great event! Didn't win (still moving from ASLSK to full ASL) but had a great time and met the local players F2F. I did end up winning a copy of Partisan! and a new RAT Chart v2. Picked up Best of Friends, AP#6, and AP#9 last week as well.
  10. Kaiax33

Boards 78 and 79

Looks like Board 79 is up. Board 78 must still be in progress.
  11. Kaiax33

ASLSK 2 & ASLSK 3 Back In Stock

Don't forget to check BGG.com, CSW, and FB ASL groups as well. Someone is always selling/gifting ASLSKs.
  12. Kaiax33

Picked up AP6, AP9, and Best of Friends today.
  13. Kaiax33

MMP Spooktacular Sale in 2017?

Does anyone know if MMP is planning another one of these this year?
  14. Kaiax33

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

I have a major problem with VASL..... ....it's so much superior to any other hex-and-counter VASSAL modules that it makes me frustrated to ever play anything else!! Simple things like, identifying the hex via mouseover, or easily highlighting the current counter selected ("in focus", for you...
  15. Kaiax33

AP 13?

+1 Got mine today as well.
  16. Kaiax33

ASLSK 2 & ASLSK 3 Back In Stock

ASLSK2 has been out for awhile, but if you can grab a copy of ASLSK3, you'll be able to play with guns (and AFVs). You can usually find a copy of that pretty easily on BGG.com, or CSW, of FB....worst case: eBay. There's always someone realizing they just don't want to go any further and are...
  17. Kaiax33

Ordered AP13
  18. Kaiax33

AP 13?

Thanks all! Great info and really appreciate the patience. Familiar with the Scenario Archive but wasn't sure these newest ones were posted.
  19. Kaiax33

AP 13?

Hey all, I'm considering jumping on this, but as an ASLSK player moving to full ASL with only BOB, BV3, Y2, and HP....would I be able to get the most out of this without other "core modules"? "Along with the “typical” Russian, German, and American battles, these scenarios also involve Poles...
  20. Kaiax33

Apologies

Being the Dad of a 9-year old myself, I feel your pain. Good on you for taking ownership of this and using it as an opportunity to teach him the right thing to do. Put him in the corner with a OLM 2.5mm and 5,000 counters. :)