Search results

1. David Murray

Mounted boards - what to do with them?

Thanks everyone - I will put them on eBay as I would rather not just throw them out - someone might have a use for them.
  2. David Murray

Okay - didn't think about selling on eBay - not really done much of that before. Was it easy to do?
  3. David Murray

Have no price in mind - more interested in them being used.
  4. David Murray

I was recently clearing out my gaming room when I came across a box of old mounted boards. There are 1-41 & 44-47. Most are in good condition. 8-9 have a some wear, 13-15 are a little faded. I am not sure what to do with them? I am in the UK and would like to move them on - do they have any...
  5. David Murray

The Unofficial Desert SASL

Well I remember using them several years ago - I can’t recall any major problems - but it was some time ago.
  6. David Murray

I am not sure Frank is active in ASL anymore, so I will post his rules here. I have reformatted them to match the rulebook.
  7. David Murray

Sasl asop

Thanks Gordon. Same as before but has 1.1 in the header....
  8. David Murray

Sasl asop

Hi Michael, I don't seem to have enough privileges to post - please feel free to do so for me :)
  9. David Murray

Sasl asop

Colour change as requested
  10. David Murray

Hi everyone with the publication of the new Hollow Legions it made me pull out a set of unofficial desert rules written by Frank Calcagno. I have a taken an hour or so and reformatted them to match the rulebook - I wonder if anyone has contact details for Frank Calcagno? I would like his...
  11. David Murray

Bounding Fire 2019 - Blackpool, UK

Hi everyone, already secured permission to attend - very much looking forward to it. One question - as a relatively recent returner to the game after an absence of 15 years, will you be able to let me know what theatres will be covered by the scenarios - for instance my PTO knowledge is rather...
  12. David Murray

Draft SASL SOP

Hi PabloGS - my print out is ok but I will work up a different colour scheme...
  13. David Murray

UK gamer looking for weekly live VASL game

Thanks for the responses- I now have some games lined up ?
  14. David Murray

Draft SASL SOP

Hopefully, this is good to go...
  15. David Murray

UK gamer looking for weekly live VASL game

Hi everyone, been playing ASL on and off for over 25 years - recently returned (again!). I did use VASL 10 or so years ago but have not used it since then. Rule-wise I am pretty good but tactically naive - so if you want an easy win pm me. Looking to play once a week 6-7pm on for a few hours -...
  16. David Murray

Hungarian sceanrios?

That is a bit rich for me...
  17. David Murray

Eastern front scenario recommendations

The Ring and Hill 621 would get my vote - played many times.
  18. David Murray

New counters in Red Factories!

Yes, I now have two sets - one from AoO and from RF. useful in large scenarios so things are not forgotten.
  19. David Murray

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I am looking back into Vassal, used it last a decade ago. Like many I spend too long in front of a computer screen for work so any use of Vassal will be limited. Thanks for your encouragement.
  20. David Murray

Reverse Slope Defences

That scouser Ben really has a way with words...