Search results

1. greuh

Counter Creep in storage trays

For colourblind people, there is a recent solution : http://enchroma.com/
  2. greuh

FREE to good home (well, if you cough up for the shipping anyhow ;)

Hi, How much would be the port for WoA H Chapter to France ? I'm missing it... I got a copy but I'd prefer the real thing :) I also would be a taker for Hollow Legions for my opponent. He doesn't have the Italians !
  3. greuh

Lastest news

I'll buy 2 as soon as they hit LFT's website.
  4. greuh

In progress...

Me want bad.
  5. greuh

Some bad, some good news...

COUNT ME IN FOR RPC (I'll take 2 !).
  6. greuh

Scenario updates list and changes

The differences are minimal between the T1 available as part of Classic ASL (official downloads) and the 181 available on the Y2 product page but, yes, there are differences (more precision in balance and german setup area, simplified wording for SSRs).
  7. greuh

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Scenario 16, No Better Spot To Die. With my opponent, it was our first time with Guns & AFVs (and, believe it or not, Snipers that actually do something). We manage to do two full turns in the evening. I think we had the rules right but, man, the things we did with our tanks & guns & setup was...
  8. greuh

Only 10 for the rest of your life...

Rulebook is up-to-date (with the pages available on website, erratas from Texas ASL and pages/dividers from HP) ? If yes, then : - West of Alamein (to have the Desert) - Hollow Legions (as above) - Croix de Guerre (French) - Red Factories - Blood Reef Tarawa - Festung Budapest - Doomed...
  9. greuh

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
  10. greuh

Provence Pack and Croix de Guerre?

I would suppose that Philipe Naud is aware, if that project is undergoing. I'd believe there would also be some info on Cote1664.
  11. greuh

Angkorfest 2017 - Asia Pacific ASL Open

I love the logo :)
  12. greuh

I did send an email to Vae Victis to suggest such a compilation (the first 100 scenarios). I received an answer saying, enthusiastically, that it was a good idea. It was last year. I can only hope they're doing it :) Also, I have translated all the (six) scenarios from Casus Belli (the ancestor...
  13. greuh

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Today, I setupped Gavin Take in VASL for my first pbem ever :)
  14. greuh

I can translate, no prob. I'd be happy to help. I just don't have the text. I usually do English to French translation (professional level, RPGs), as native French speaker. But I could translate from French to English (but I'd need a proofreader as my English is not native, and therefore not...
  15. greuh

I can translate it to English, no problem. I'd need a native English speaker to do the proofreading/rephrasing, though, just to make it perfect. Also, I'd need the text to translate, as I don't have it.
  16. greuh

Erf. I can't compare, so it will have to do. :(
  17. greuh

Good news. :)
  18. greuh

I believe it is this : http://www.multimanpublishing.com/Support/ASLASLSK/ASLOfficialErrata/tabid/107/Default.aspx#ScenCards (correcting all my scenario cards is my next "day to day ASL")
  19. greuh

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Today, I pasted errata in pages of chapter O and T. I still need to print in color some T errata and I have one erratum to pencil write as the sticky one was not adapted to the page (that's weird. Usually, it's very very well done). I've begun to read chapter O.
  20. greuh

Red Factories Countermix

And a full sheet of Russian 4-4-7s, maybe two. ;)