Search results

1. LionelR

Routing example in Manuals

excellent. this makes 1 and 3 clear. I think 2 is also answered. As being in one hex out of LOS, moving into a hex with LOS, even adjacent to an enemy unit is allowed, as the unit did not have LOS to that unit being in the departure hex. It only gets LOS the moment it enters the arrival hex...
  2. LionelR

Thank you for all the answers. Things are as always a little more complicated. But this leads me to another question. What about KEU's: 1. I presume meant is the unit itself being in LOS, not if anyone in the battalion is in LOS of the EU 2. I am not clear on the point if LOS to KEU should be...
  3. LionelR

So here's the correction: Always rout to the nearest Wood/building, except: a. not allowed if the stacking limits are exceeded b. not allowed if routing towards a KEU c. not obligatory if the hex is not further away from a KEU than the starting hex d. the hex should be reachable (6MF)
  4. LionelR

Thank you for the explanations So to understand this correctly: Always rout to the nearest Wood/building, except: a. not allowed if the stacking limits are exceeded b. not obligatory if the hex is not further away from a KEU than the starting hex Correct?
  5. LionelR

In the manual there is an example of the Rout Phase (SK1: p9; SK2: p13; SK3: p16). The unit in M9 may rout to N9 as well as to L10 I understand, but L10 is not the closest wood/building, which I understood is the 1st and main rule in routing. Do I then correctly conclude that there is a more...
  6. LionelR

Question about S? placement in woods (4.1 case b)

I'm brand new at SASL. I just did my first setup a few days ago and also did as in the 3rd example.
  7. LionelR

RB2

...that looks like the ...that looks like an ideal few pages to read on my smartphone, while waiting for clients!
  8. LionelR

RB2

Just finished putting in the errata based on the above links on the 'Texas' website. Texas-asl did a tremendous job there! That was a great help. Probably the great majority of errata have now been incorporated in my RB2 (vs 2000). I finished with a test by checking a sample out of the huge...
  9. LionelR

RB2

Thanks for the help. Slowly moving forward
  10. LionelR

RB2

Thanks for all the very valuable information But here are my next questions: 1. On the MMP site I also downloaded and printed the Army of Oblivion file errata. I'm not sure what to do with it. I saw they are actually pages replacing a series of pages in the A-chapter. I also do not intend to...
  11. LionelR

RB2

Wow! I keep getting astonished about the size of the ASL-community. That is a big help. Is it correct to say that the above links encompass all of the errata in the a-z list on the MMP-site ASL-errata page? thanks
  12. LionelR

RB2

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right spot to answer my question. I recently started with SK1, bought SK1-3 and found a SASL 2nd edition at the reasonable price. I was also able to buy a RB2 (edition 2000) for 15€ 3 days ago, and that is what my question is about. I have just finished...
  13. LionelR

Off-board stacking

I know, thanks for the advice
  14. LionelR

Off-board stacking

Well, I do intend to go to full ASL. But there are few 'buts'. - First I am a very slow learner. - 2. I have invested my precious resources in SK1-3 and I do not intend to throw it away - I am actually since August at my 3rd scenario in SK1 - my time for ASL is extremely short and volatile. I...
  15. LionelR

Off-board stacking

just bought a 2nd hand 2nd edition RB with Binder for 15€ and started to read the rules. Fascinating!
  16. LionelR

Off-board stacking

thanks, all clear
  17. LionelR

Off-board stacking

That indeed sounds to me like the most logical. As the RB does not mention it, use the same rules as on-board
  18. LionelR

Off-board stacking

Yes, that's what I understood. I just cannot find anything about this in the SK3 RB
  19. LionelR

Off-board stacking

Also in ASLSK (I presume A2.9 is ASL?)
  20. LionelR

Off-board stacking

Hi, New units have to be setup off-board in the RPh. Are there any stacking limits? Glad for all comments Lionel