Search results

1. Jobbo_Fett

Hey there, someone pointed you to me that you were the one who built a lot of CH maps for VASL...

Hey there, someone pointed you to me that you were the one who built a lot of CH maps for VASL. I was wondering if you still did that, or perhaps could tell me how I could attempt to do the same. I've come across quite a few maps and counters that I'd like to implement, if possible.
  2. Jobbo_Fett

Red Factories Homebrew - I survived Stalingrad and all I got was this lousy LP

October 19th, 1942 Day 3, Part 3 The story so far: The Germans continue their push to capture Hall 4, and score a great success immediately when Petachiok, the Soviet 9-2 leader, breaks from a well placed shot by the StuG IIIB. While he isn't dead, the loss of a great leader, as well as a...
  3. Jobbo_Fett

October 19th, 1942 Day 3, Part 2 The story so far: As a new series of turns begins, a German squad self-rallies with a heat of battle, and even have a leader rise up through the ranks, receiving a battlefield commission. A couple of other German units rally, and a MMG turns out to have...
  4. Jobbo_Fett

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

Give the man a break, he reviews Critical Hit products for a living.
  5. Jobbo_Fett

Got hit with a $40 COD by my mail provider, I guess the shipping I paid MMP wasn't enough.
  6. Jobbo_Fett

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Free_Corps Big oof!
  7. Jobbo_Fett

But that would shoot up the price and everyone would think they are British SS!
  8. Jobbo_Fett

Update on Desperation Morale Update

You're right. I vote that Pittman send me a PDF of every CH scenario and I will do a deep dive on each one; how fun they appear to be, how historically accurate they are, and how fast I can play it solo using VASL. Edit: I also promise that each AAR of my gameplay will be 75 words minimum...
  9. Jobbo_Fett

All commonwealths get the British outline. Aussies get green inner. Kiwis get blue. Indians get a yellow(?). Canadians get red
  10. Jobbo_Fett

Italians, Pro-Fascist Italians, Allied Italians British, Australians, New Zealanders, Indians, Canadians Australians get a kangaroo icon, NZ's get the kiwi, Indians get the elephant, Canadians get a maple leaf
  11. Jobbo_Fett

...There's three types of French counters, so three shades of blue.
  12. Jobbo_Fett

->CH scenarios aren't playtested! That doesn't matter because they are fun! ->If they are fun why doesn't anyone record any playings? Because people having fun don't care about recording their games! ->Then how can you prove anyone actually plays, let alone tests, CH scenarios? I guess...
  13. Jobbo_Fett

You mean the guys east of X-column? Those are all making their way west, but it takes time :)
  14. Jobbo_Fett

Advancing Fire pre-orders

Can't wait to see what all the hub-bub is about, and get more ideas for cooky campaigns.
  15. Jobbo_Fett

CH = Cowering, Horrible
  16. Jobbo_Fett

Critical Hit? More like Copied Hassets! (That's for my French friends out there.)
  17. Jobbo_Fett

Critical Hit? More like Change Hobby!
  18. Jobbo_Fett

I for one can't believe people would use an online forum to post online.
  19. Jobbo_Fett

October 19th, 1942 Day 3, Part 1 The story so far: The Russians are suffering from manpower shortfalls and are desperate to get as many men as they can into the front lines. The Germans, on the other hand, are paying the price in blood for its advance further into Stalingrad. The weather...
  20. Jobbo_Fett

Just wanted to say that your reviews on products (A.K.A. your recommendations page) is one of the largest influences on which products I look at first and/or acquire. It also helps that, as a generally newer player, I discover products from 3rd party publishers or rare/lesser known producers...