Search results

1. D

Victory Conditions

What type of Victory Conditions do you prefer most? Secure/Capture Location(s) Exit Map Combat Victory Points Destroy Target/Location/Unit Other (explain) Do you like Victory Conditions that allow (or force) for a Draw? Do you like a combination of Victory Conditions, or different...
  2. D

#66 Five-Oh-Sink

Per your question on the replay value of Scenarios and their "value/worth". I think something close to what you were describing could be akin to LCP's ASL For Fun, The Road to Odessa. This Scenario (and most of the ASL for Fun Modules) has multiple options for set up and deployment, the...
  3. D

Recon By Fire#3

Ordered RBF3 last week and it arrived today. Although this is an older product I am very happy with the articles and look forward to giving the Scenarios a try. Figured I would let folks know of the good service, and to knock the "Is HOB still in Business" thread off the top line.
  4. D

LFT 10: Azul Division

I am one of the lucky ones who owns this, any chance of the Spanish VASL Counters getting posted for download like the Italians got for LFT 14?