Search results

1. sebosebi

Orsogna errata

There are some, as always...
  2. sebosebi

ORSOGNA game now available from advancingfire.com!!

Advancing Fire Team is proud to announce that ORSOGNA game is now available from advancingfire.com !!!
  3. sebosebi

Night Bore Sighting

In a Night scenario non-MG Bore Sighted Location must be within the Base NVR of the Gun/SW?
  4. sebosebi

Custom MMC broken morale

Hello i wish to test a new German MMC, i'm using the GE 0-0-0 custom squad, i put the unbroken values in "Strenght", how i may put the broken morale value?
  5. sebosebi

FT315 various

Hello Scott, the LOS to the hexes defined in SSR2 as "treated as shallow stream hexes" is calculated as per A6.3 DEPRESSIONS? May the >= 28 Exit VP west of the river consist of all kind of units/status, i.e. broken units, abandoned AFV or unmanned Guns?
  6. sebosebi

TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR'S PACK ON SALE NOW!

Ready to go! We are pleased to announce that TD'S PACK is on sale on Advancing Fire website! =AT3ZzXsBEIml90eQGk5CJPtLJg_f-3zQySe5Idhl5HO-uTnIQC_Qmu34Nc1dm1PuH3mQ6VXHK1Niwr4-sEQWLrjEHZiC09KtoZkYiUY0w6_VsICys_BdpKEkLE9RsuWjKvdDjTQ54xVqjNx416ZGw0LugiEX8ZX4D-qf-co']advancingfire.com/td
  7. sebosebi

TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR'S PACK

Advancing Fire normally works only on deeply historical games, but this time we are proud to produce a game from an important external developer, and a friend, that is a unique and very interesting release. 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥’𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞 is the collection of ASL scenarios designed by 𝗘𝗻𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗼...
  8. sebosebi

VBM and wall

VBM question arose while me an Luca were playing KGP I CG: There is a wall in N18/N19, there is NOT a wall/hedge M19/N19 Does Panther pay the wall if it A) enters the building in N18 B) goes in VBM in N18/N19 C) goes in VBM of N18 building in M19/N18? More than only the answers i ask for...
  9. sebosebi

Players info requested

There is a player by whom we need to have details for the delivery of his order, without which such delivery is not possible. We tried to contact this player without success. Then we ask the following player to get in touch urgently with us by writing to the email support@advancingfire.com...
  10. sebosebi

PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

Advancing Fire Team is proud to announce that PROKHOROVKA! game is now available on pre-order at advancingfire.com !!!
  11. sebosebi

Platoon movement and Riders/Passengers

Hello, may each radioless AFV, moving as a Platoon, load/unload Passengers/Riders in a single MPh, so that there are two or more AFVs in the same platoon that have loaded Passengers/Riders? I cannot find anything in the rules except D14.3 and following, but it is limited on Armored Assault. Or...
  12. sebosebi

Brevity Assault VASL Operational MAP & Counters available

VASL Brevity Operational Map and Counters extension are now available on "support" section of advancingfire.com website. Enjoy!
  13. sebosebi

German Paratroopers 1943+ squad

Hello, Fallschirmjager 1943 re-organization provided two MG34/MG42 per squad, rather than the usual one, plus they have more MP40 than normal plus they use one FG-42 per squad. This squad should be represented as a 658, and maybe also with Assault Fire! At least for the first two FJD and for...
  14. sebosebi

Brevity Assault Errata

In ORDER OF BATTLE CHART Italian - Page BA OB4 - UNIT Cc 106/7 Infantry Crews are five instead of four
  15. sebosebi

Biazza Ridge Errata

The last sentence of SSR 2 in scenario "BR4 - Hill 41" must not be taken into consideration.
  16. sebosebi

Pandemic delays printing2

I am sorry to represent you that, after hearing the Advancing Fire printing partners this morning, due to the new Italian government decree issued on Saturday March 21st regarding the (damned!) Covid-19 virus that stopped every not-of first necessity activities, the printing process of the two...
  17. sebosebi

Pandemic delays printing

I am sorry to represent you that, after hearing the Advancing Fire printing partners this morning, due to the new Italian government decree issued on Saturday March 21st regarding the (damned!) Covid-19 virus that stopped every not-of first necessity activities, the printing process of the two...
  18. sebosebi

Orsogna Project

THE BATTLES OF ORSOGNA depicts the struggles of 2nd New Zealand Division to take Orsogna village in Italy, in November/December 1943, in the eastern (Adriatic) front in Italy. Orsogna area was hold by the German 1. FJ Div. (including a little quote of Italian paratroopers), 26. Panzer Div. and...
  19. sebosebi

Brevity Assault AAR

In this thread we will post main moments of Brevity Assault CG III “CAPUZZO-SIDI AZEIZ SECTOR” last playtest on VASL. The campaign game depicts the western side of the Operation Brevity battle, when the British 7th Support Group attacked north trying to take Sidi Azeiz to cut the withdrawal of...
  20. sebosebi

Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

Advancing Fire Team is proud to announce that Brevity Assault pack is now available for pre-order on http://advancingfire.com/ . This pack covers the Allied offensive called “Operation Brevity” on Libyan-Egypt border in May 1941. It includes operational and ASL parts. All the prices...