Search results

1. The Dew

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Croix de Guerre v2; WO Bonus Pack 11; Action Pack #14; Kampfgruppe Scherer; The Fight for Seoul and Onslaught at Orsha v2 (PreO); So the ASeLves have been pretty busy for me lately. Many thanks and Happy Holidays!
  2. The Dew

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I ordered Hakkaa Päälle and Armies of Oblivion from MMP last week. And I just ordered Operation:Schmidt, which will be my first BFP product. Interested to see what they have to offer, especially with regard to HASL. Happy New Year Everybody!
  3. The Dew

Armies of Oblivion preorder?

Just sent my order up. #254 I believe.
  4. The Dew

So did anyone find they had a life without Gamesquad

I'm happy to have my primary source of ASL information back in business. What i appreciate the most from GS is the gamers point of view; facts, opinions, rules clarifications, etc. I've always enjoyed looking through the posts and I'm glad to see it return now looking better than ever.
  5. The Dew

New members introduce yourself here

Hello gamesquad, I am happy to say I am reintroducing myself to the hobby after many years away and all i can say is WOW! I am experiencing what i consider a renaissance of sorts. I can’t believe how much breadth and depth exists in wargaming today. Especially with ASL. It feels like I took...