Search results

1. clubby

Next dumb question concerning AFV and HD?

I'm in a hex with a stone building and a wall. I claimed HD to make it harder to hit. The AFV is NT. When I turn do I only pay the normal rate or is it doubled for being in a hex with the building even though I'm claiming the wall?
  2. clubby

Can you use Canister while in VBM?

I couldn't find anything in the rules and I also didn't know where the vertices would be. Thanks
  3. clubby

Broken unit under a halftrack ADJACENT to enemy with no rout options

Can he rout into the halftrack that he's under?
  4. clubby

Infantry movement in an AT Ditch

Is moving along an AT Ditch from one AT Ditch hex to another the same as moving along a trench? B27.56 makes it sound like they must pay 2MF + COT to enter any AT Ditch hex.
  5. clubby

What are the first 13 bfp scenerios?

My bfp scenerios start at 14 and I can't seem to figure out where the first 13 came from. Thanks
  6. clubby

MP cost to change VCA in debris?

I know there's a bog check associated with changing VCA although not sure of the modifiers but I can't find the cost of changing VCA in debris unless it's also 1/4 MP fru or just the normal 1 MP. Thanks in advance.
  7. clubby

Original ASL rule book question

My original rule book walked off at a tournament a few years ago. Of course it was competely up to date with all the errata and additions from all the core modules. I recently purchased a new 2nd edition rule book still in the shrink wrap. What am I going to need to get my hands on to make it...
  8. clubby

Where did these American mmc counters come from?

446 square 2nd line and 236 hs. I have 6 and 4 respectively. They're definitely official but they don't appear to be referenced in the armory or on the rat charts. Thanks
  9. clubby

View Content with hover stopped working

A few weeks ago, using Firefox, I could hover over Inbox and Alerts, for example, and a list of them would show up where I could click one specifically. Now, I have to click Alerts or Inbox to get the menu to drop down. Anybody know if this is a feature of the site that's working/not working...
  10. clubby

Reserve Dummies

Can you use CG purchased ? as Reserve dummies if you didn't purchase any infantry in reserve?
  11. clubby

Dug-In Counter?

Does it exist because I can't find it. Thanks.
  12. clubby

D2.401 Motion Attempt

May multiple AFVs make motion status attempts based on the movement of a single enemy ground unit?
  13. clubby

Motion AFV in bypass of wooden building that is rubbled by DC

What happens to the in Motion BU CT AFV? We came to three possible conclusions: 1. AFV stays in bypass in rubble. Doesn't seem likely because you can't bypass rubble. 2. AFV is moved to rubbled building location. 3. AFV is moved to rubbled building location and takes a Bog check. We...
  14. clubby

AFV Circled R with an asterisk

I can't find any reference to what the asterisk is for. Searching yielded no results. Thanks.
  15. clubby

RB CG question

The Russian can setup >=2 hexes from all allowed German entry hexes. There is some disagreement whether this means 2 from where the Germans setup or where they actually enter the board. A9 is an allowed entry hex, is B9 a legal Russian setup hex? Thanks.
  16. clubby

OtO CG Question

On the Fortification Purchase Table it states: I was under the impression that you could only set up HIP in Concealment Terrain and shellholes, as far as I know in OtO, are not Concealment Terrain. It just seems odd that I can pay double to set up HIP in shellholes but I cannot set up HIP in...
  17. clubby

OtO CG Question

Sorry for posting here, but I figured if I posted in the HOB forum it might never get any attention. My Russian Reinforcement Group Chart on page 12 has several RGs which are "shifted" to the right. The Notes, for example, appear in the CPP column, and so on. It leaves me with what I believe...
  18. clubby

Does Winter Camouflage negate FFMO?

I see that it allows AM/advance into Open Ground without Concealment Loss, but it doesn't mention FFMO. Thanks.
  19. clubby

Any way to move toolbar config to a new computer?

I have my VASL toolbar setup exactly how I want it on my old computer. Any way to move the config over to a new machine or do I have to redo the setup from scratch? Thanks.