Search results

1. clubby

Rooftop LOS

I change my answer to both. Yes to both.
  2. clubby

Rooftop LOS

Sorry I thought votg factories were level 1.5.
  3. clubby

Rooftop LOS

No right? You're 1.5 level shooting at level 0 from one level lower.
  4. clubby

LOS Question

Ok I get it now. The woods not on the ground level terrain are actually at -1 not a contiguous group of woods hanging over the edge. 2D is hard to see sometimes.
  5. clubby

LOS Question

Are you saying that by the rules the woods don't actually go over the crest despite the art work showing they do?
  6. clubby

LOS Question

I don't understand that explanation. I would have played that as blocked all day long.
  7. clubby

LOS Question

Oh I see what you're saying. Honestly didn't even notice the woods at the same level. 😂
  8. clubby

LOS Question

I might be misunderstanding the situation but that hex is brush not a lower elevation.
  9. clubby

3D printed trays

Oh okay I use these also from TCS. I like the hinges and hasps. Very secure.
  10. clubby

Pillbox and Sunken/Elevated Road

Of course, but that scenario has no such provisions.
  11. clubby

3D printed trays

What's a box box?
  12. clubby

Pillbox and Sunken/Elevated Road

Hey my son set up a German 50L on level 1 of a building in Merzenhausen Zoo. Anything is possible if you don't look at the rule book. 😂
  13. clubby

D13.35 VEHICULAR SMOKE GRENADES

Can both the Internet crew and the HS given by the vehicle rules try to place smoke grenades on the same turn?
  14. clubby

I believe it means by inherent crew or HS, the half squad that is present in some HTs by rule not a passenger or rider.
  15. clubby

Doomed Battalions 4th on Preorder

Oh got it. I own the module but haven't opened it yet except to inspect it.
  16. clubby

You know you would have just rolled a bunch of 5s and 6s 😂
  17. clubby

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, hasn't every recent core module update come with replacement pages for the rules? AoO, HP, CdG, Hollow Legions just from memory all came with updated rules pages.
  18. clubby

Isn't that simply to update the core module rules for people that haven't purchased TotR?
  19. clubby

Hey what's the process with LFT? I just placed an order and it didn't ask me for payment. Does he just contact you?