Search results

1. robh91

Grant Gun TK#

To further complicate the issue of Grant AP ammo there is this post (third one down) about the use of captured German ammo: http://ww2talk.com/index.php?threads/captured-ammo-and-equipment.3783/page-5
  2. robh91

Great Customer Service

I had a minor issue with some components of AoO 2018 bought through a third party vendor. A big thanks to Brian Youse for rectifying the issue. It is always a pleasure dealing with MMP!
  3. robh91

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

The other "solution" is to restrict the ability of a skulking unit to advance back into a firing position.
  4. robh91

Broken Ground Design Thread

Got the pics - thanks!
  5. robh91

Thanks Tooz. I did have a look at the BG Facebook pages and couldn't see the pics of these countersheets. If you could post some pics on hi Facebook pages I would be very grateful.
  6. robh91

ASL Armory Update: Overlay Bundle Errata Updated

Hutch - my hat off to you! Thanks for all the hard work you put in for the ASL community. It brings sanity to the madness of trying to sort out your ASL kit!
  7. robh91

BGD Are pics available of each counter sheet in a set? I'm interested in various Axis Minor and Partisan sets.
  8. robh91

Raaco- what system storage do you use?

von Marwitz Outstanding work! Also thanks for your contribution towards the ASL sticky errata (I saw your name a few times as the author). I am using "Planos" but am contemplating using RAACO. I have a couple of quick questions - they may seem odd - but I have never had a chance to see RAACO...
  9. robh91

Errata on MMP site/Texas ASL (inc sticky)

MISSION COMPLETE! Many, many hours of work but all the sticky errata from Texas-ASL is now all in place! Thanks again to everybody for their help!
  10. robh91

Bruce! What can I say? Thanks for the very comprehensive guide. It has helped clarify things greatly, as well a helped me to refine my approach!
  11. robh91

I think that sounds right!
  12. robh91

Thanks Klas! They are a bit too hard to print for me - I live in the land of A4!
  13. robh91

Thanks everyone for their input! So my revised plan is: Use as a "master list" the MMP Errata list (current to J10 and misses HP H190 updates) with the addition of J11, J12 and the HP H190 updates (thanks Bruce!). Also check against the Pocket RB (which includes HP H190 and only misses J11 and...
  14. robh91

I am about to "update" my ASLRB 2nd edition and I am a little confused about what to do! I have all the replacement pages available form HP, AoO etc etc. I have printed off the "list" of errata from MMP...
  15. robh91

COPY OF LFT14 AVAILABLE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

Update! Sorry this extra copy of LFT14 is now going to Canada!
  16. robh91

COPY OF LFT14 AVAILABLE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

Due to "postal issues" I ended up receiving two copies of LFT14, despite me only ordering (and paying for) one copy! If someone in Melbourne would like the extra copy, then come and pick it up and send payment of 70 EURO direct to Xavier! Call me on 041 2288269 if you're interested!
  17. robh91

BRL1192 instead of ATS

I hope no-one buys the BRL1192 junk pedalled by CH. It is an insult to the memory of the original designer Hal. Two years plus, on and no corrections to data for French AFVs.
  18. robh91

Which rule do you want to change?

I'll probably get "flamed" but the three rules I would change are as follows: 1. I would only allow units to "advance" if they are trying to go into close combat. It would slow down the tendency of units to move too quickly and end "skulking". 2. I would abolish all bypass movement. I think...
  19. robh91

BRL1192 instead of ATS

Why don't you fix the issues in the desert first, before retreading a whole lot more garbage in the late war European theatre? Il
  20. robh91

Action Pack and Journal reprints?

Copyright doesn't work like that. Just because a "work" is out of print doesn't mean it's open season for anyone t copy it. Literally, only copyright holder has the "right" to "copy" it (which could be way of pdf). If they choose not to do this so be it. MMP would definitely lose out if...