Search results

1. A

Bandenkrieg Errata

Thank you Tooz and Xenovin Your posts perfectly cover all the question marks I had when discovering the scenario pack. Worth noting, I acquired the "Partisan" winter map that has a beautiful finish and is ideally suited to play the April '43 snowy scenarios.
  2. A

Wire - Moving with a Leader

@BraveDave: I used the release 26 of the combined Q&A (filename "ASL_Q&A_Total.pdf") available on the link hosted by Klas: http://www.klasm.com/ASL/ErrataQA/ErrataQA.html The discussed Q&A is located on page 71 of that very document. Happy gaming!
  3. A

Scenario Pack List

Perfect! It works fine. I am grateful, I never heard about this website. Thank you very much Lorenzo26 :)
  4. A

Scenario Pack List

Hello, I was not able to find the right page where is located the mentioned forum. Could you please be agreeable to share the web link? Thank you!
  5. A

Wire - Moving with a Leader

mgmasl you are right. Excerpt from Perry Sez : "B26.4 Is a stack that has declared movement with a leader a “Unit” when moving under wire, so that only one dr is required for the stack? A. No; each individual unit has to make its own Wire exit dr."
  6. A

CH DISCOUNT CODE

Thank you Whiskers, it worked perfectly! :nod: