Search results

1. Pushofpike

Flame Throwers on Vehicles = Firing in advanced fire - It this right?

Italian Flamethrower AFV vs first hill hex Trench Inf. Advanced phase Range 1 / 2 hexes. Kindly provide calculations tables and extended example, dear friends. Spain early ‘37. Vs Republican International Brigade. Italian attack GT3. Happy Thanksgiving ‘21
  2. Pushofpike

How can I get Overlays for ASL maps

I want to play w paper map boards not computer overlays to a VASL. Am i missing something here?
  3. Pushofpike

How can I get Overlays for ASL maps

Hi. How can I get most of the Overlays for ASL. I realize that different publishers do their own thing, but some leads to getting the most often overlays would be appreciated. Thank you
  4. Pushofpike

Opponent FtF. SoCal San Diego ASL

Hi i am a newer player who is immersed in ASL in SoCal FtF w a desire for an understanding opponent. I will travel to LA etc. thanks jimmy Hansen. Pushofpike@cox.net
  5. Pushofpike

Hi. Thank you for suggestion on Grenadier Tournament. What is the GT and how might I locate...

Hi. Thank you for suggestion on Grenadier Tournament. What is the GT and how might I locate controller of it. ?? Help please
  6. Pushofpike

Mannheim Frankfurt. Germany. October 2017 opponent wanted

Hi. I am going to be in Mannheim Oct 5-18 and would like to play an English speaking opponent who has gear to play. I am a novice with one year experience. Thank you. Jimmy Hansen. Pushofpike@cox.net
  7. Pushofpike

Learning ASL in the San Diego area

Clubby. Hi. I can not make Montclair this Saturday but I try to get there most first Saturday's. rain check pls ?
  8. Pushofpike

Since I last posted I have had numerous games of ASL under my belt. I am still learning each and every game. I attend alot of SoCal ASL game days around LA area. I have more time now and can play FtF pretty much at will in SoCal area. Will travel to game ASL. Looking for engagements...
  9. Pushofpike

Ok. Thank you. If you care to ever play please ring me up

Ok. Thank you. If you care to ever play please ring me up
  10. Pushofpike

Holiday Thanks to MMP

So sweet. I will think about spending my holidays at Festung Budapest in my dreams.
  11. Pushofpike

Alan or MrHonus: Please feel free to call me, 619.823-3581. I can play on Saturdays at my home in Kensington, or by you. I have alot of the games so I am ready for face to face.
  12. Pushofpike

Alan, As you may have time I would enjoy playing ASL. I am also learning and am using my friends at SoCal ASL to teach me the game. I have a lot of the module material. Contact me as you may wish. Jimmy Hansen 619.823-3581
  13. Pushofpike

Looking to play ASL and other WWII tactical games.....

Looking to play ASL and other WWII tactical games.....
  14. Pushofpike

Hi. I am looking for any players that can help me learn ASL by friendly battles. In the San Diego and SoCal area. I am also a member of SoCalASL. I am free to travel to LA area, etc. I also play other WWII tactical games like Lock N Load, Band of Brothers Screaming Eagles, and War Storm...
  15. Pushofpike

Denmark, Nordfyn, Odense. ASL FtF Opponent wanted

Peter, Hi. This is Jimmy Hansen (Dansk!) from San Diego. Have you seen "9. April" movie on the invasion? Do you have any ASL scenarios for that movie??? Thank you. Check Texas ASL website!!!!