Search results

1. Alessandro D.

Safe to Update?

Sure, go ahead. It depends which processor and OS is installed on your computer, usually is a 64-bit x86. Anyhow you can check on System information windows (just type system on the search bar). Edit: the last vassal version is 3.7.7
  2. Alessandro D.

Replacement pages and the pocket ASLRB

It wasn't my intention, sorry :)
  3. Alessandro D.

Sorry, but I don't have the eASLRB and I am not interested to buy one, I really like the pASLRB and I want to stick to it. I paid for a product and I'd like to have the updates like the other ones OR make it clear in advance that you if you want to update this product you have to buy it again...
  4. Alessandro D.

It's rather simple: out of print regular size RB (years) got replacements pages still in print and only available option pocket RB got no one. That's all.
  5. Alessandro D.

Another one for the pASLRB replacement pages.. To be honest I thought they were already included in the module, the regular RB is out of print since years therefore every new player has only this one (that want a paper copy of course). Sorry, but I don't like to buy the same thing again with the...
  6. Alessandro D.

@ Klas & Scott

Thanks for the update Klas.
  7. Alessandro D.

@ Klas & Scott

Because I'm starting a full read of the rulebook with all Q&A correlated, unfortunately I remember better when I have a physical copy on my hands.
  8. Alessandro D.

@ Klas & Scott

No hurry at all! Many thanks.
  9. Alessandro D.

Dennis boys trip to Manila #2 (Let's try SF CG3)

Another one that think you are doing a good job :)
  10. Alessandro D.

@ Klas & Scott

Hi guys, I am willing to print all Q&A that you have compiled so far (version 31 for @klasmalmstrom and version 26 for @ScottRomanowski) Do you have any update close to be released? Thanks for your support :)
  11. Alessandro D.

ASL EU - tournament- Rome 10th, 11 th and 12th june

Great place, well organized, very good food and tons of fun (in games and after games). Most of the scenarios that I played were Hatten ones and I really liked them, soon I will start the campaign with another Rome 22 attendee! The living Perry Sez and the tournament support in general by him...
  12. Alessandro D.

Reading time

Thanks for all your suggestions!
  13. Alessandro D.

Reading time

Do you know the right format? I remember something like Gamesquad: "your search" but is not the right one.
  14. Alessandro D.

Reading time

I just got my issues from Vic :)
  15. Alessandro D.

Reading time

Hi all, I am back after a long hiatus and I need to refresh my ASL knowledge, do you have any strategy/tactic articles suggestion? Not the basic ones, luckily It seems most of the rules are still in my mind :) Of course, reading the whole rulebook is underway.
  16. Alessandro D.

ASL EU - tournament- Rome 10th, 11 th and 12th june

Getting back in ASL at the right time, we have a new Italian tournament participants record, aren't we?
  17. Alessandro D.

GBACW and Discord

Hi, there is not a Discord server but the FB group is very active. 3DoG should be available in preorder in 18 months iirc. Btw, my first purchase was ItW as well, nice series.
  18. Alessandro D.

FB-CGIII "City Of Eternal Heroes" AlevsFabry

Session 3 Thanks for the update Fabrizio. Without any doubt the best unit on the map so far is the HW Platoon, 2 mortars have been able to lay about 12-13 smoke counters in only two PFPh, including the other two ART guns the Russian has 16 hexes covered with Smoke, this screen jeopardize my...
  19. Alessandro D.

Board 72

Thank you very much!
  20. Alessandro D.

FB-CGIII "City Of Eternal Heroes" AlevsFabry

That's my plan as well :nod: